• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Drugs and the Gay community (merged threads)

The popularity of Ketamine in the Gay community probably has to do with the fact that a lot of Gay men are not comfortable with themselves. Many Gay men have self esteem issues regarding the persicussion of the Gay lifestyle. The disassociative qualities of Ketamine would allow them to engage in sexual activities that they otherwise would be very self consious with.

That sounds like a reasonable answer, Shaman. I personally view my body as being a cage (not exclusive to my being gay, but definitely related), and find Ketamine to be a wonderful escape from that prison, even at "bump" doses...

SPUNK said:
so gays are only okay, when they act like you, or something they are not? thats pretty lame IMO...Maybe if you didnt feel gays should be "straight acting" then they wouldnt feel the need to (for the most part) stay seperate from mainstream society.

i agree. I have a few gay friends myself, and they're just as cool and normal as anyone else....although probably a lot funnier.

Shaman486 said:
The popularity of Ketamine in the Gay community probably has to do with the fact that a lot of Gay men are not comfortable with themselves. Many Gay men have self esteem issues regarding the persicussion of the Gay lifestyle. The disassociative qualities of Ketamine would allow them to engage in sexual activities that they otherwise would be very self consious with.

I think that's assuming alot...but still, maybe.

Sex on low doses of K is faboolus, but K is just too wierd for me at this age...

I was supposed to try it myself but I wasn't in the mood so I couldn't say much about K myself as far as experience.