Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Drug use vs tidying the house

Im a procrastinator too

I’ve always been a procrastinator

I lay in bed and write these elaborate to do lists and then I don’t to do them

I just hate living in a messy house it makes me anxious

I like it clean and beautiful 🌺🌻🌞

I was living with my best friend as a roommate and she was a slob so I moved out and now I have become a slob 🥀

irony

I should have stayed with her then I would be paying
half the rent and still living the illusion that I was a neat put together person lol

Even seeing you write the list would have me sweating with envy earlier in my life...

How do you get the motivation up to tidy the house when there's the temptation of taking drugs instead?
Tripping is so much better when my house is spotless. If I didn't trip every now and then my place would be a real shithole.

My trick is to take the drugs then tidy the place maniacally before it kicks in.

Tripping is so much better when my house is spotless. If I didn't trip every now and then my place would be a real shithole.

My trick is to take the drugs then tidy the place maniacally before it kicks in.

I used to always do that when I was younger - as I age it gets beyond me...

I once took some acid a friend bought from whothefuckknows, and we decided to get some beer before it kicked in. The shop was a 2-3 minute walk away, at most.

Literally from eating the acid and walking to the shop it hit, longest I’ve ever spaced out at the chip and pin machine and the person behind me had to give me a nudge to see if I was done. 😂🤦🏻‍♂️

To be young again and foolish again. Never did get that beer..

Beer and acid don't mix, the beer has got to be out of the system.

Generally by taking a break from everything every so often to get my shit in order, but I suffer from anxiety so it has to be when everybody else has fucked off.