• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Drug use vs tidying the house

How do you get the motivation up to tidy the house when there's the temptation of taking drugs instead? There's a pair of shitten underpants under the settee that have been there for 3 months and it's starting to get me down.

The two aren't mutually exclusive are they?

That's gross. Get a plastic bag and put them in the bin!!

i recommend you take 5g of shrooms and start watching the most popular episodes of hoarders.

once you get to the episode about the lady who stores her human waste and admitted to eating her own shit, you will probably have started doing the dishes.

I am currently having the same problem
it doesn’t have anything to do with drug use really it makes it easier to put it off though when you are in a nice fuzzy haze

I have let shit slide so much around here that I fell panicky when I think about cleaning
I have my little areas that are clean where I chill out but the majority of the house is in rough shape
the amount of laundry I have to do is frightening

edited to add to be specific I don’t have the underwear problem 😂

I am currently having the same problem
it doesn’t have anything to do with drug use really it makes it easier to put it off though when you are in a nice fuzzy haze

I have let shit slide so much around here that I fell panicky when I think about cleaning
I have my little areas that are clean where I chill out but the majority of the house is in rough shape
the amount of laundry I have to do is frightening

edited to add to be specific I don’t have the underwear problem 😂

This lady is the guru!! LOL

The two aren't mutually exclusive are they?
Very true as some types of drugs at the right doses lend themselves to rare and spontaneous cleaning sprees - stimmy opis like DHC for example sometimes has me doing those jobs that I conveniently don't normally notice need doing. Jobs like cleaning the sides of the cooker and the kitchen wall behind the bin etc.

How do you get the motivation up to tidy the house when there's the temptation of taking drugs instead? There's a pair of shitten underpants under the settee that have been there for 3 months and it's starting to get me down.
i got some pregablin recently. only taking one 300mg dose once a week. but it makes me well motivated to do stuff. i potter about in the garden, clean the kitchen, its immense. in general i find cleaning boring but i also hate living in a shithole.

i'm also allergic to dust so i can't let things get too bad or i become allergic to my own house.

also i do the odd 'one minute tidy' - if i can't be arsed to tidy/clean properly. i'll just do one small quick job. never plan to clean a whole bathroom. clean the sink or the shower. sometimes its just left at that, but other times you're like 'well i got the stuff out and that needs doing so lets go' and accidentally end up cleaning the whole room.

Call a cleaning lady 🤷🏻‍♂️
I know I personally can’t call a cleaning lady because I have drugs and money hidden all over my house

edited to add I did clean my kitchen though and my stairs which were a sobriety test with how many pairs of shoes were on them

Last edited by a moderator:
I know I personally can’t call a cleaning lady because I have drugs and money hidden all over my house

edited to add I did clean my kitchen though and my stairs which were a sobriety test with how many pairs of shoes on them
i worked for a fire and restoration co. my first few days, a roll of cash, and a bag of what looked like coke left in a drawer and on a counter, i always felt it was a plant, to test my honesty

i worked for a fire and restoration co. my first few days, a roll of cash, and a bag of what looked like coke left in a drawer and on a counter, i always felt it was a plant, to test my honesty
I wouldn’t put it past someone

Well, I don't have any actual feces lying around but I'm not a great housekeeper.
My house is a mess and it's because I'm a procrastinator.

I procrastinate when I'm high.
I procrastinate when I'm drunk.
I procrastinate when I'm clean&sober.
I procrastinate when I use drugs in moderation.

I've come to accept the fact that I yam what I yam.

Fuck it.

Want my house to be tidy?
Clean it yerself.

Well, I don't have any actual feces lying around but I'm not a great housekeeper.
My house is a mess and it's because I'm a procrastinator.

I procrastinate when I'm high.
I procrastinate when I'm drunk.
I procrastinate when I'm clean&sober.
I procrastinate when I use drugs in moderation.

I've come to accept the fact that I yam what I yam.

Fuck it.

Want my house to be tidy?
Clean it yerself.
Im a procrastinator too

I’ve always been a procrastinator

I lay in bed and write these elaborate to do lists and then I don’t to do them

I just hate living in a messy house it makes me anxious

I like it clean and beautiful 🌺🌻🌞

I was living with my best friend as a roommate and she was a slob so I moved out and now I have become a slob 🥀

irony

I should have stayed with her then I would be paying
half the rent and still living the illusion that I was a neat put together person lol

Nitrous once told me to throw my jeans in the dirty laundry instead of having them lying under my table as a reminder of work, surface appearance and discomfort.

Fuck jeans