• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Drug that depletes your soul the most

Frydea

Bluelighter
What drug would you guys say damages your soul the most? I have never done any of the "hardest" drugs (tweak heroin etc.). I have to say though after everytime I do coke (once every few months or so) once I comedown I just feel as if my soul has been damaged, and that I wasted my money. Ecstasy can give me a similar feeling but that feels like more of a "hangover" than soul depletion.

Benzos for sure. I've always gotten an empathogenic effect from stimulants i.e. adderall, etc., maybe bc they give me the energy to care about people. Benzodiazepines and muscle relaxants particularly have always given me a "fuck you, I'm in this for myself" attitude toward everything. And alcohol a bit, too.

-MDPV was the overall worst!!!
(Longterm use of stim also)
-Solvant
-Alcool/benzo

Opiates....heroin specifically.

Plus chronic abuse of any drug, really....amps and benzos also come to mind. Use them medicinally and safely? You might just be ok. Abuse them at all? Welcome to hell...

I have to disagree, alcohol is by far the worst in my books.

also, if we are talking all drugs and not just RC's then Thorazine takes the cake

Shrooms. Just rocked my psyche. Made me think terrible things. Didn't think I was ever gonna come back to earth. Never again...

I too had one batch of mushrooms that was so intense it rivaled a DMT experience. Of course, it didn't help dosing a 1/4 ounce of the shit without knowing the potency (oh to be a teenager again)

Damn brother a 1/4? That must've sucked to eat/smoke.
I had some shroom brownies during my bad trip, could've been upto 1 1/2 oz I guess, theoretically lol.

I remember I ate a half ounce of shrooms along with all the spores at the bottom of the bag. And then 10 caps of MDMA cause shrooms and MDMA are a the funnest combo EVER!! But a half ounce was too much even with working my tolerance up. I started eating a 8th at school then a quarter then one night after school I did the half ounce and wandered around with my friends who all looked like rainbows to me I actually asked them why they had on rainbow colour shirts lol. Fun times as a teenager is right;) I remember my first time doing shrooms cocaine and MDMA I tried them all in one night when I was at the fair dam was that a fun trip well until lockjaw set in then I panicked a bit. What's it called when you do shrooms, E and coke in one night? Isn't It a hippie flip. Well whatever it was called it sure was fun:)

Shrooms. Just rocked my psyche. Made me think terrible things. Didn't think I was ever gonna come back to earth. Never again...

Have you ever tried them with MDMA? If find it totally takes away any chance of having a bad trip. I have never had a bad trip before and I've been in the middle of the woods in the pitch black seeing shadow people and shit but I only found it funny on shrooms and MDMA when with shrooms alone I most likely would have freaked out

HIPPY FLIP!!! Haaaaaa!!! Nice...
Unfortunatly no I never got to try that Combo, even during my 400 pill a month glory days. Insane right? I wonder why I can't act like a normal humanoid after a year of that shit, lol. Sounds like an awesome combo to stave off bad feelings from the shrooms no coke for me though, seen too many lose everything. I'd really like to try that one but I haven't been able to find any rolls for years now. Tried a 1/2 gram of Molly a few years back but it was like I only smoked a joint or something and it was good shit too, it tested good and everyone else was rolling their faces off but I guess I have a permatolerance now lol. Only place I've seen MDMA is -no sourcing- but it's overpriced as shit and probably kinda risky shipping to the u.s. Someday I might grow a pair and give it a shot but idk, kinda scary...

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude that is soooo easy! Coke with no doubt~! The problem with coke is two-fold. One there's the whole soul fuck you feel when you come down and that sucks if you are still alive. Second is that it's so expensive, so there's the whole, I could have fixed the car or gone out with my wife guilt thing.

Honestly, the group I played in had a groupie who pulled me aside after a gig. He knew I LOVED coke. Well somehow he got ahold of a quarter ounce of some of the most rocky beautiful coke I'd ever seen. He hands me a razor, mirror and straw and says "Go to town"! You are welcome to do as much as you want. Well stupid me did! I ended up on the floor with sweat shooting from my head and serious heart palpitations and the stupid fucks would not call 911. I almost died! I wasn't right for 2-3 days! For the record, I never did it again. I came to recognize that coke was a whole lot more powerful than I'd ever be. So coke takes my vote.