European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Drug test on Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Dan, ive been so selfish composing an epic backtrack on this mornings comments that I didn't spot your post come through - congratulations, and good luck with the new start.

I doubt Dan took any offence Stee...

I wouldn't take one particular members stim fuelled rant with anything more than a pinch of salt bro......

Should be alright like most have said I'd of thought, is it worth buying one of them flushing kits anyway offline? Anyone got any experience with them?

Always thought those kits were a gimmick of somesort. Either that or the ingredients they contain were also prohibited (not that this would be an issue with a cheap 5 pannel test though).

On the spot test kits are pretty lax and won't detect accurately if you have used a flush kit unless your piss is so pale you'd confuse it for water.

I used to pass many a WADA test after the odd session on MDMA or Coke, but the closest I ever left it was 2 weeks. My more experienced team mates would share you'd be right Tuesday after a session Friday but none of them smoked weed because the official tests are too sensitive for weed. Nowadays you have to worry about follicle tests which would fuck anyone but a bald baboon.

On the spot test kits are pretty lax and won't detect accurately if you have used a flush kit unless your piss is so pale you'd confuse it for water.

I used to pass many a WADA test after the odd session on MDMA or Coke, but the closest I ever left it was 2 weeks. My more experienced team mates would share you'd be right Tuesday after a session Friday but none of them smoked weed because the official tests are too sensitive for weed. Nowadays you have to worry about follicle tests which would fuck anyone but a bald baboon.

FUCK hair follicle tests!! Drug testing for emlpoyment should be banned unless actually testing for impairment on the job. I've used synthetic urine for the last few years myself because here in the U.S. pre-empolyment and random testing are pretty rampant. Total violation of privacy imo.

Always thought those kits were a gimmick of somesort. Either that or the ingredients they contain were also prohibited (not that this would be an issue with a cheap 5 pannel test though).

Never had one of them because never had a job where I'm drug tested, they probably are just a gimmick and just trying to cash in

Why to fuck would anybody bother testing for cannabis , what odds is it to any company what än employee did in Amsterdam three months ago , they are only pandering to some little Hitler in personnel who would drink alcopops out of a traps boot in the toilet at morning tea break.

They want to pick the low-hanging fruit and make examples of them.

Anyway, I think this thread has run its course. The O.P. got the job \o/ , and further discussion might well stray beyond the limits of the BLUA (we cannot condone discussion of how to cheat drug tests on here). Which is not to point any fingers. Let's just say, congratulations on being sensible enough to let it get this far and now I'm acting like I'm your mother or something.

If anyone has anything important to add, you're welcome to send a PM to any member of staff, and we'll remove the padlock.

Status
Not open for further replies.