• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Drug Slang! [MegaThread]

China White

Hi everyone,

I wasn't sure where to put this/ if this already has a thread or what, so I thought I'd just go for it.

Pretty simple: what the hell is China White? “Alphamethylfentanyl”.. someone I spoke to recently described it as 'better than heroin'..

Any ideas?

The only thing I've ever heard of that was called china white was heroin.

china white is pure heroin.hcl

the number 4 heroin that you normally get is cut with caffeine thats why its a brown color. China white is uncut, pure heroin hydrochloride crystals.

Its highly unlikely that you'll ever find white heroin. If someone said they had it they are probably lying.

fetanyl can be refered to as china white.
It is dangerously strong so be careful, and you can always get a litlle bit thats 100times stronger than the rest..very easy to overdoes on

thanks guys, at least now I know to be wary of it.. a friend did say it was easy to OD on, also that people tend to puke on it a lot..

Wiki says fentanyl is "primary potency approximately 81 times that of morphine".. ouch

Its highly unlikely that you'll ever find white heroin. If someone said they had it they are probably lying.

The guys in my city call the good stuff "Thai White" and is supposed to be close to white in colour - I've never seen it so I can't comment. Apparently very potent. It is smoked on foil.

OT: Can #4 only be smoked or can it be done via other ROAs? Sorry, should have UTFSE but since I'm already here...

I've seen yellowish white and brown stuff sold here, the only times I ever bought. I am wondering if the reason I didn't feel it properly is because I tried other ROAs but not smoking...

around here just a few
clear, shards, glass, ice, slivers, shingles, tina
yay, blow, bum, bindle, yowder, yola, slippery slopes, blizzards
the "Kind" trees, greenery, Grand daddy, Purple Urquel, motha nature
China white, 22, Brown,
Boat (1000 pills) of w/e

So the other day I heard someone say they were getting 30 gallons of Nemos. What the hell are nemos? lol... i feel like 30 gallon of any drug is a lot so what the hell can this be?

coke - white girl, yak, yay, yayo, white pizza, cleaning lady
heroin - diesel, brownies, the d, dope

I was at a party tonight and over hear this girl's boyfriend whisper to her "I packed a bag for you in the other room if you want it"

This was in Pittsburgh, PA.

The only thing I could think they were talking about was a bag of heroin. We were smoking weed, so it wasn't about that.

Anyone have any ideas?

haha yea here in fort worth tabs are ecstasy and up in this town in oklahoma tabs are lortabs. i went up to oklahoma and chilled with my cousin and asked to buy some tabs. i almost bought a shitload of lortabs instead of E. i felt really dumb lol.

I was at a party tonight and over hear this girl's boyfriend whisper to her "I packed a bag for you in the other room if you want it"

This was in Pittsburgh, PA.

The only thing I could think they were talking about was a bag of heroin. We were smoking weed, so it wasn't about that.

Anyone have any ideas?

ive heard something along these lines referring to prepping a needle of h.

in the northeast ive heard dope being referenced for both h and weed, but in my mind dope=heroin.

heroin- diesel (only used for good heroin though), brown
shrooms- boomers or bloomers
weed- chronic (again only used for good stuff)
opiate pills- the number and first letter, o8 for oxy 80s for ex.

"dope" is a confusing one. I always assumed dope was slang for any drugs (short for dopamine) but specifically heroin. However, in rehab some guys were absolutely convinced that dope was primarily slang for meth. "blow" confused me once years ago. A dude asked me on the phone if I wanted to chill and blow with him and a friend. I assumed he was talking about coke, but he meant blow smoke.

I find obscure and highly regonal slang confusing....No, I don't fucking know your slang from bukkakistan! just spit it out in proper terms.

I moved from the Philly area to Phoenix, AZ in 03.....talk about culture shock!!!

Medi grade buds are called chron or doja...they got meth out here, which I had never even seen before in a whole lotta years of getting high. Folks asked me if I wanted any "G", which to my east coast ass meant GHB. Wasnt what they were referring to at all...G means GLASS or crystal meth.

The other major curveball was the Heroin. In philly the Spanish speaking corner boys call H "manteca" (as well as dope, D, Diesel, Downtown) In Phoenix, if you ask for manteca, youll get a pound of lard...LOL!!! Phoenix calls H chiva, black, tar, and coal....as Ive heard anyway...

never heard of chronic referring to coke laced herb though...we call em coco puffs, or if its in a lil blunt, its called a Wu. Yay laced Newports are coolies. Thats Philly shit though....I dont know these streets like I know em back home.

i dont know if someone posted this allready but some people call a pack of heroin a blow and i know blow only as cocaine

In New Zealand, methamphetamine is often called "crack" (because of the crackling sound large crystals tend to make when they're first melted down). Can be rather confusing.

i don't know, i found drug slang in massachussetts pretty easy to grasp, but now i'm in london everything has such weird names.