• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Drug Slang! [MegaThread]

I am merging this thread with the drug slang thread. I know your thread name uses different terms so you might not of thought of searching for 'slang' as a keyword, but yea thats wat this threads about so Im merge it with the ones we already got discussing this topic.:)

Excellent merge lacey k. You never cease to amaze. I hope you are glad that you get my seal of approval, as I think my opinion matters (don't mind me, just a newfag putting in my $0.02).

As far as slang goes, I've heard some pretty outlandish terms. If a friend tells me that he has dope, I generally have to ask him what he is referring to.

It took nearly 1-2 years to figure out that american-britain-australian mixed-up slang:eek: now I'm ok=D.

How is your prison drug slang doing? My friend that is in the slammer said that they have some pretty whacked out terms for drugs there...

This was back when I was a good girl and only just started smoking weed...

The guy who got me into smoking came over to my house for like no reason and we were chilling and he says "so you know I started doing dope again, right?" and I thought he was talking about weed, so I was just like "well, yeah, you're you." And he was sooo confused because he had no idea how I would know that he started using heroin again. So he was like "do you know what dope is?" and I felt really stupid because I started to get the feeling I didn't.

Needless to say though, as someone who at the time didn't think real people from the suburbs actually did heroin, I was like whoa.

Needless to say though, as someone who at the time didn't think real people from the suburbs actually did heroin, I was like whoa.

In the subdivision I live in (suburbs, if you will) more people do heroin than weed. It seems to be a common occurrence now.

dope is one of those words that everyone uses differently. i only think of it as H, but even some friends of mine would use 'dope' to mean coke, so i dont use it at all. way too open for interpretation.

around here a teener of coke would be called a 'partial' and an 8th would be a 'game.'

dog food referring to H confused me when i first heard it.

my friend and I call mushrooms "zoomers"

our story behind it: we did 4 grams each of really good mushrooms, forgetting i left my car at my friends house and there was no way I was leaving it there (he was having a house party..the next day I found out one of their vehicle's windows was broken), so we walked to his house to get my car.

we get in, driving on the main road (it's around ten at night) people are shooting past us and I say "jesus, can't people slow the fuck down? they must be going 120!" (km/h, not MPH) which is when I look at my speedometer and see I'm only doing 30km/h, speed limit being 60km/h. pulled it up to the speed limit and it felt like I was on the highway. finally i got too scared and pulled into a side street, drove to the end, and then forgot how my pedals worked since my feet felt like they were melting into the floor. (i drive a standard) luckily we were only going 5km/h haha. got home safely, then parked it until we came down haha

scary fun night

Slang is a necessary evil. Try goin up to somebody at a festival and ask for cannabis, or LSD-25 and they will run away screaming narc. I do wish people wouldn't just make up new words because it's fun though.

Yeah long time ago I was trying to cop some diesel ( Heroin ) and I asked the dude for boy ( which some dealers in my city call it heorin boy ) anyway he handed me crack and i hadto stop the dude and explain that i meant to get diesel. Honest mistake and he had the diesel on hand so it all worked out.

wow since when did chronic mean weed laced with coke or crack, maybe thats why ive gotten suspicious shit before, holy fucking revelation LOL

first time i ever smoked pot i was 12 and one of the people i was smoking with goes "wanna roll?" i was like sure thinking he meant smoke a joint or something another kid goes "no he doesnt" and then he told me what a "roll" meant i was like oh shit hahhaha

This supposed [coke/crack] laced 'chronic'.. I don't understand.
Why would anyone lace weed with a drug as expensive as coke..
I wonder if these kids think that the crystals on the bud is really coke.
Haha. Seriously, fucking stupid.
I have never in my life had laced weed.. and I've smoked quite a bit.

i always get confused.
my relapse pattern has been to use through periods of 9 months/year then getting clean for about five. i usually completely avoid all my drug usinng friends during those five months so when i start using again it seems like there are all these new slang terms for drugs i didn't know.

This old lady (46) I knew that lives on the East Side of Detroit, her and her friends call Suboxone boxes. One time a few years ago she was asking me if I would sell her some of my boxes and, no lie, I responded, "If you need them to move with, I can get you some for free," thinking she meant cardboard boxes.

uh---the chronic/shotgun terminology is the same in new jersey
(that it means kissing to pass a hit.)

No it doesnt a shotgun or a "shottie" in Jersey means putting the lit end in your mouth and blowing to smoke out the other end while someone else inhales the smoke. :p

My mate calls MDXX "House" cause of the program House M.D.

Using slang like Mandy and Charlie these days is just as obvious as saying mdma and coke so what's the point?

x

This old lady (46) I knew that lives on the East Side of Detroit, her and her friends call Suboxone boxes. One time a few years ago she was asking me if I would sell her some of my boxes and, no lie, I responded, "If you need them to move with, I can get you some for free," thinking she meant cardboard boxes.

haha. she couldve taken that response thinking you meant suboxone, and were gonna give em to her for free.

i forgot to mention before...using slang that isnt used is a good way to get ripped off.

example: 2 friends and i are at a music festival, and me and one dude (we'll call him A) partied a lot for years, whatever, and the other dude (B) only had really smoked weed and taken shrooms before. well we had ecstasy for one night and also had H. 'B' was asking about the H and wanted to know all about it, and ive known this dude for years, hes cool, not judgmental, so me and A had no problem answering his questions. well B takes 2 rolls that night and is having a great time, and wants to get shrooms. he sees this dude standing around and walks up to him and says: "yo man, you got any caps?" the dude doesnt really know what to say and says "caps??" and B's like "yea, you know, like boomers?" (for those of you that dont know, H in my area is sold in gelcaps and we were far from home, and i dont know many places that sell it like that) ends up B gets an 8th of shrooms (the dude did happen to have shrooms) but the '8th' ended up being less than a gram. my friend was fucked up and just stuck em in his pocket after getting them, not showing em to me or A.

tl;dr: use the right terminology or youre more likely to get fucked.

So I have been trying to find this out forever, but does anyone else call a bundle/pack of heroin a JAB?

Does anyone know why it is called this?