• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Drug Dreams

Edit x 2: as with fubar, you're very welcome to call me a complete cunt if I'm completely wrong! Or even just ignore me if you don't like being psychoanalysed by a stranger!

Very helpful thanks

Had dream last night or this morning, whatever, that I was meeting my H dealer. When I met him got 3 30 euro bags off him and they were literally like baloons, fucking huge and we were so happy. Went home, shot up and all was good, that good we decided we wanted more. This time we wanted a half 8. When we met him he said he wanted 200 euro for it which is a complete rip off, me and my mate really wanted more so we said we wouldnt get a half 8 but instead we would get some more 30 bags. When he showed us the bags they had quadrupled in size, so we bought more. We got out of the car, dealer put on his music full blast, sped off and 30 feet down the road he crashed and the car done a crazy flip like 20 times in the air ? Bit of a mad dream just said id fill you all in. Peace out, im off to la la land again, Mr.Heffo94.