European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Drug Dreams

F.U.B.A.R.

Bluelight Crew
Yeh, I know there's a dream thread somewhere but I'm a lazy bastard who cba to find it - so I thought I'd start another specifically for dreams about drugs.

My dream last night involved Steewith2ees. Me and Stee were teamed up to go and collect a load of coke for some Mr.big dealer. The meet went well and we picked up a sealed package that must have weighed about 2 kilos. We then drove back to Stee's flat. As soon as we got in I said "right, let's sample the goods then".

"No!" said Stee, "we can't do that".

Stee then buggered off to get a shower, leaving me alone with the goods. True to form, as soon as his back was turned, I was 'in like Flynn' (I mean in the coke, not Stee). Grabbed a blade, cut a slit in the carefully wrapped parcel and railed up a fuckin huge line. Rolled up a note and snorted the lot.

Now normally in drug dreams, I don't even get this far because something usually happens to thwart me from actually ingesting whatever it is im dreaming about. But not this time - I felt it hit my throat and sat back to wait for the buzz.

And waited.

And waited some more...

Ziltch. Fuck all.

Fuckin milk powder...

Then Stee came back into the room with a face like thunder and said "I know what you did".

"Wot?" Says I.

"I know what you did" he repeated.

"So fuckin what?" I said. "It's shit anyway..."

That's when I woke up.

It's your brain saying, you should have waited.

Thumbs down for not joining Stee in the shower and bumming him.

it was a sex dream gone wrong, that's why you didn't get off...

Meph is the drug I dream about most often. Last night I dreamt I took 2g in a suitcase through an airport - can't remember if on purpose or by mistake.

It's reassuring to see that I still have a life (and a sex life at that as well) even if only as a nightmarish element in someone else's imginarium.

Drug dreams always suck balls though as you never get to take the drugs most of the time, often waking before you can get it on.

I've said this somewhere around here already, but my pipe dreams are always the worst - they usually come when I haven't had a pipe for a while & am trying not to - I always wake up just as I'm melting the rock on the pipe, but before I've started to inhale - gutting & a total score trigger
I wonder if I got to actually smoke my dream pipe, if it would satisfy the craving -I doubt it!

I had my first post-habit heroin dream the other night, where I'd scored & I knew I was going to have a toot. It actually worried me as I haven't had a smack habit for nearly 20 years & have no desire or cravings to do it, but was definitely looking forward to it in the dream

Very unsettling (but not nearly as much as having sex with a dog in a recent dream!)

I've said this somewhere around here already, but my pipe dreams are always the worst - they usually come when I haven't had a pipe for a while & am trying not to - I always wake up just as I'm melting the rock on the pipe, but before I've started to inhale - gutting & a total score trigger
I wonder if I got to actually smoke my dream pipe, if it would satisfy the craving -I doubt it!

I had my first post-habit heroin dream the other night, where I'd scored & I knew I was going to have a toot. It actually worried me as I haven't had a smack habit for nearly 20 years & have no desire or cravings to do it, but was definitely looking forward to it in the dream

Very unsettling (but not nearly as much as having sex with a dog in a recent dream!)

Heheh, sex with a dog? You dirty bitch!! =D

Did you actually manage to get it on with him or not? When I have sex dreams I very rarely can achieve penetration - much like not being able to ingest drugs.

However, on the smack theme, I had a dream a few months ago where I actually managed to smoke some gear and felt the full effects. When I woke up I admit to feeling a little disappointed that it wasn't real...

Yes, I was being penetrated by a dog but it was difficult to get into a good position (not doggy-style incidentally) & its thin little pencil dick wasn't fulfilling my horny urges
My worry in the dream of it ejaculating in me or us getting stuck together (like mating dog & bitch do in real life) must have made me wake up, thank god

Very disturbing - and no I don't know what breed of dog it was (as my boyfriend enquired when I told him in a bizarre little 4am vidchat when I couldn't get back to sleep after my sex dog dream)
And no, animals do NOT turn me on in real life!

Anyway, back to drug dreams....

Had shit loads of feverish dreams about meph last night, possibly because I might be trying some in the near future. 8)

Lol that dog dream sounds fucked8o

Speaking of drug dreams, have you ever gotten high in a dream, then woken up still "feeling it"?

I know i've done it more than once, but the time that stands out most was when i was a teenager and took a pill in a dream.
This dream included the high feeling - it wasn't one of those rip-off dreams where you wake up just as you are about to have toke or a line or whatever - i was high as shit in the dream, and when i woke up i still "felt" wasted for a couple of minutes.
I was still lying in bed, until i was properly awake, by which point my conscious mind had kicked in and i realised that it was impossie to get a waking buzz off dream drugs.
But it felt real for the first 30 seconds or so that was awake.
Has anyone else experienced this?T

I just woke up from a dream in which I came Out to my parents about being transsexual;
my brain said:
Me: What's the worst thing you could imagine about me?
My Dad: You're not a p**f, are you, son?
and they were actually surprisingly cool about it. Of course, in my dream I then required large quantities of drugs in order to feel "normal" ......

Only ever dreamed about heroin & MDPV.The most weird part was the last dream I had about PV I actually got to dump a huge pile on the foil & get a line down my neck, I woke right up & I swear for around a few seconds I could feel the peeve. I couldn't get back to sleep after that too!!!!

I only really got strong drug dreams when fully addicted to Heroin, I'd had a dream when I spent what felt like an eternity trying to find my dealer, he eventually picked me up in a battered nova and drove me to the side of a road where we got out and he insisted we pick brambles, whilst I grew increasingly agitated. He eventually mushed up a load of them and gave them to me to run on foil, just as I was about to light it I woke up.

Mmmmm, "Blackberry Beetle" -- sounds like a delicious new exotic vaping fluid flavour! =D

i was due a piss test yesterday morning before i left rehab for the night to check there's nothing left in my system so they know if i test positive today its cos i been naughty. i will give them a clean test.

i dreamt it came out positive for opiates and benzos.

cos then i'd have been able to use them and claim they were still in my system from before.

i don't even want to use on a conscious level. most of the time.

For personal reasons, i actually have a strong interest in drug dreams. If you read any dream dictionary, it will tell you that illegal drugs generally represent unhealthy emotional needs. There's a subconsious message hidden in symbolic visions. Because they are symbolic, they seem irrational and nonsensical on the surface... [as if Stee would hate FUBAR for sampling a drug in his dream, it doesnt make sense] But if you can figure out what each component of the dream is symbolising, the meaning can jump out at you. Like putting a jigsaw puzzle together, it looks like a big mess but when you finally put all the pieces together you can see the picture.

Yeh, I know there's a dream thread somewhere but I'm a lazy bastard who cba to find it - so I thought I'd start another specifically for dreams about drugs.

My dream last night involved Steewith2ees. Me and Stee were teamed up to go and collect a load of coke for some Mr.big dealer. The meet went well and we picked up a sealed package that must have weighed about 2 kilos. We then drove back to Stee's flat. As soon as we got in I said "right, let's sample the goods then".

"No!" said Stee, "we can't do that".

Stee then buggered off to get a shower, leaving me alone with the goods. True to form, as soon as his back was turned, I was 'in like Flynn' (I mean in the coke, not Stee). Grabbed a blade, cut a slit in the carefully wrapped parcel and railed up a fuckin huge line. Rolled up a note and snorted the lot.

Now normally in drug dreams, I don't even get this far because something usually happens to thwart me from actually ingesting whatever it is im dreaming about. But not this time - I felt it hit my throat and sat back to wait for the buzz.

And waited.

And waited some more...

Ziltch. Fuck all.

Fuckin milk powder...

Then Stee came back into the room with a face like thunder and said "I know what you did".

"Wot?" Says I.

"So fuckin what?" I said. "It's shit anyway..."

That's when I woke up.

Yeah i figured this one out. Not sure if you're gonna like the answer, so i'm taking a bit of a risk here. Feel free to call me a total shitcunt if i got this wrong

NSFW:

It's all about marital problems.

It's this part which gives it away:

"Then Stee came back into the room with a face like thunder and said "I know what you did"."

This is the reaction of someone who's been cheated on and is hurt. Therefore Stee is resembling your wife/partner. The cocaine resmebles an unhealthy temptation. Trying a bit of coke when her back is turned, is cheating in a very small way.

""I know what you did" he repeated.

"So fuckin what?" I said. "It's shit anyway...""

And it seems you don't seem to care or feel guilt about it.

**Now i'm NOT saying you HAVE or WILL cheat. But the dream alludes that you're facing major marital problems bud, and this is looming in your subconscious and visualised through Stee

Yes, I was being penetrated by a dog but it was difficult to get into a good position (not doggy-style incidentally) & its thin little pencil dick wasn't fulfilling my horny urges
My worry in the dream of it ejaculating in me or us getting stuck together (like mating dog & bitch do in real life) must have made me wake up, thank god

Very disturbing - and no I don't know what breed of dog it was (as my boyfriend enquired when I told him in a bizarre little 4am vidchat when I couldn't get back to sleep after my sex dog dream)
And no, animals do NOT turn me on in real life!

I was going to try and interpret this one also.... but damn.... i'm staying the hell away from your psyche lol

Strange things are going on in your subconscious and i don't wanna know about them!

Last edited: