• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Drug Dealer Simulator

I think it’s i5 or higher with a gtx 780 but don’t quote me on it. I have a dell g3 I bought for Christmas and it works perfectly. Albeit like any computer game on a lap optimization comes with staying plugged in and limiting battery charge to 80%

Yeah it says i5-2500 or later and 780 GTX or later.

I got a laptop with an i5 3rd gen but only the integrated GPU. The i3 desktop is probably more powerful since it's three generations newer. Both have only integrated GPU though. I'll run the demo on the desktop over the weekend and see how well it works, fuck it. Will probably run fine.

@Wilson Wilson get a windows emulator for your mac

I have a Windows 10 VM but fuck running a game on a VM it's slow enough loading a browser.

Currently restarting now cause apparently my customers didn’t like my idea of mixing amp and ex. Apparently on here your customers can OD? I wonder if the mechanics will work similar to real life which ODs draw in more customers. Oh well damn now I’m pissed
Yeah it says i5-2500 or later and 780 GTX or later.

I got a laptop with an i5 3rd gen but only the integrated GPU. The i3 desktop is probably more powerful since it's three generations newer. Both have only integrated GPU though. I'll run the demo on the desktop over the weekend and see how well it works, fuck it. Will probably run fine.

I have a Windows 10 VM but fuck running a game on a VM it's slow enough loading a browser.

Currently restarting now cause apparently my customers didn’t like my idea of mixing amp and ex. Apparently on here your customers can OD? I wonder if the mechanics will work similar to real life which ODs draw in more customers. Oh well damn now I’m pissed

I'd be pissed too if I got sold MD as amphetamine haha. ODs drawing more customers might work for smack. Clever game by the sounds of it. Hoping it does work on my machine now because I could probably spend ages on it. Fuck it you know with the money I'm saving on trains atm I could build a gaming rig.

Lol I add role play into this a little when I get a little to high and just imagine all my customers buying amp at work on a steel beam 200 yards in the air when the ex hits like.... Ohhhhh my goddd. It’s definitely a decent game. I’ve recently began the switch to computer games now as console has became to linear and with each release of my favorite series I began to get more and more aggravated at the lack of single player. The only reason I’ll get a next gen probably would be for GTA 6 and even then with most of the original ceos leaving I doubt that will be anything more the a cash grab. But steam really has given me hope. “My summer car” American truck simulator and drug dealer simulator will be my go tos when I finally smarten up and get off the oxy
I'd be pissed too if I got sold MD as amphetamine haha. ODs drawing more customers might work for smack. Clever game by the sounds of it. Hoping it does work on my machine now because I could probably spend ages on it. Fuck it you know with the money I'm saving on trains atm I could build a gaming rig.

I remember Dopewars, too. I like this game for it's interesting concept; perhaps that of Plague Inc.? I'll be playing FF7 remake for the next 3 months straight so maybe ill pick this one up later.

This game looks fun. Going to have to check it out when it comes out. :)

For those of you that don’t know, play ways coming out with a game I’ve been waiting on forever. A drug dealer simulator! For those with a pc, I’ll include a link to a free demo.

Currently got two games going, one in which I plan to aspire to be the most reliable, least greedy dealer ever. And another in which I’ll sell you sugar and baking soda every single time. The only time you’ll actually get drugs is the sample I’ll give you. Damn April 16th please hurry
Dude, that sounds wild! Been waiting for something like this. Count me in for the demo. April 16th can't come soon enough for us to dive into those virtual alleys!

DDS seemed to have some damn stupid issues, like, I could not save the game until certain point. It seems that developer has abandoned the game to focus on DDS II. It will probably cost much more than I right now, but Imma gonna get that if it gets good reviews. I deleted DDS I from my hard drive for this hostility in game design.