• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Drug Dealer Simulator

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
For those of you that don’t know, play ways coming out with a game I’ve been waiting on forever. A drug dealer simulator! For those with a pc, I’ll include a link to a free demo.

Currently got two games going, one in which I plan to aspire to be the most reliable, least greedy dealer ever. And another in which I’ll sell you sugar and baking soda every single time. The only time you’ll actually get drugs is the sample I’ll give you. Damn April 16th please hurry

I swear there used to be something similar to this on pc about 15-20 years ago? A very simple interface type game? Like 1 screen with some logos of drugs and text boxes next to them with figures that changed. Like stock and money?

I remember DOPEWARS. It was more fun than it had any right to be given it's simplicity. The prices would go up and down, so it was more like a commodity market simulator, but whatever, it was edgy.

I remember DOPEWARS. It was more fun than it had any right to be given it's simplicity. The prices would go up and down, so it was more like a commodity market simulator, but whatever, it was edgy.

Shit was so fun, switching cities, trying to get better prices once you had stock, all that :)

This is exactly like that, but it’s 3D. You actually got a crib. Pick up dead drops drop cash to the plug and take the shit back to the crib and cut it. Or don’t. Your choice currently almost at the end of the demo on my good dealer game. Next ima start it and just sell people ibuprofen and sugar.

I remember this weed growing game on my iPhone like five years ago. Weed Firm I think it was, pretty sure it was that one anyway. Had different customers come in with funny lines and you could reinvest your profits in new seeds, fancy soil, hydrophonics, all sorts. Sometimes you'd get found out and either you pay them off or get robbed haha. Wasted a lot of time playing that.

@FuneralFather sounds sick I'll defo be keeping my eyes peeled. Might cop the demo. Any idea when the full version will be out?

You guys ever play PIMP WARS? that shit was so fun. I loved talking smack in PMs in that game Still exists too.

There was a game on XBox by Midway called NARC where you were a crooked cop dealing dope and busting/stealing from other dealers, all the while trying to stay under the radar of your supervisors.

This is similar. The graphics are no where near impressive but the mere fact I can cut mill my ex pills into a powder then mix in some amphetamine and other drugs and cut and then put them in a pill press and bag them up and flip them on a dark web type server thing. Makes this game amazing. Suddenly when I start smoking weed I turn into a stingy asshole dealer and laugh all the way to the atm
GTA with proper drug dealing missions would be sick.

This is similar. The graphics are no where near impressive but the mere fact I can cut mill my ex pills into a powder then mix in some amphetamine and other drugs and cut and then put them in a pill press and bag them up and flip them on a dark web type server thing. Makes this game amazing. Suddenly when I start smoking weed I turn into a stingy asshole dealer and laugh all the way to the atm

Yeah I just watched the trailer. Looks proper fun. Hope it'll run on outdated shitty laptops because my only good laptop is a Mac and the game is Windows only. My work laptop would run it no problem but I doubt my IT dept would be too impressed 😂

Actually I do have a sixth gen i3 desktop sitting around, could install Windows on that, probably good enough to run those graphics. Shame I can't put it on my Xbox though.

I think it’s i5 or higher with a gtx 780 but don’t quote me on it. I have a dell g3 I bought for Christmas and it works perfectly. Albeit like any computer game on a lap optimization comes with staying plugged in and limiting battery charge to 80%
Yeah I just watched the trailer. Looks proper fun. Hope it'll run on outdated shitty laptops because my only good laptop is a Mac and the game is Windows only. My work laptop would run it no problem but I doubt my IT dept would be too impressed 😂

Actually I do have a sixth gen i3 desktop sitting around, could install Windows on that, probably good enough to run those graphics. Shame I can't put it on my Xbox though.