• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dropping Weed into an LSD trip = Psychotic Break/Entity contact

Psychedelic means mind manifesting. Whatever I experience is what I've manifested into my trip. You can't really make a general statement like "Any weed at all while tripping ups every by a magnitude of at least two". Because as far as I'm concerned I do not get high on weed whilst tripping on acid.

Totally didn't mean to say it without some personal modifier, stating it's been that way in all my experience, including myself and anyone with me or that I've talked to.

But that is exactly it, the weed doesn't make you high like it normally does, it enhances and strengthens certain effects of the psychedelic.

Well, I just had another trip.
THC + LSD.
It was very intense and fun, and I managed to convinced myself that anything unpleasant that I might have experienced It's only a by-product of the interaction of said substances.

I know some people in the psychedelic crowd think weed is too 'cloudy' and won't even mess with it by itself. Perhaps Shulgin was one of them. At the beginning of Dirty Pictures he muses, "I don't like drugs that get you stoned..."

I've fallen in with this crowd. I gradually recognized, in recent years, that I never got enjoyment from the highs that I got from weed and usually even wished that I hadn't gotten high right after getting high. I went from addictively wasting money I didn't have on marijuana to not even taking advantage of free marijuana.

Last edited: