• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dropping three tabs in an hour, any advice or kind words?

Agreed, agreed. the movie would get sidetracked a few times, and there was an escape into nature with marijuana which was pretty glorious. Seriously a great great trip. No regrets, scan't wait to go back.

Remember - it's always a bad idea to sit tapping messages into bluelight while you are tripping.

Because then you miss out on the inner experience. When you are so focused outwards, how on earth do you expect any revelations to come my friend! Don't get me wrong, focusing outwardly on people you are tripping with in real life is a beautiful experience! And moroboro, wouldn't it be nice to find a romance as that seems to be one of your issues you said? Well to find a romance one must venture forth and meet many people before they find the one right for them! It's time to take action! Also being with friends in nature makes you feel safe and grounded if things start going haywire.

Honestly I don't think watching a movie is going to be likely to lead to any revelations. Being out in nature and listening to music are my favorite activities on psychedelics, or talking/tripping with friends.

Watching a movie before tripping can be interesting though (you must choose wisely though - a bummer film could put you in a bad place). Last time I took LSD, I had watched Wild Strawberries earlier in the day, and it certainly colored the experience (in a good way).

I could also get into how I dosed in a period of my life where I was a bit obsessed with The Room... Oh boy. Words cannot explain.