• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dropping three tabs in an hour, any advice or kind words?

moroboro

Greenlighter
`I intend for it to be very introspective. I will start off in my room watching samsara, then move on to whatever catches my fancy. Any music I should listen to? Any writings I should read before hand? Any words of encouragement :) ?

thanks !

Man, so many answers one could respond to this thread with...we don't even know what type of music you like, but if you wanna fly high, and touch the sky, why not give this album a try?

=D Better yet pick your own from this youtube channel:

The Psychedelic Muse

Words of encouragement: Breathe in, breathe out. Smile. :)

Last edited:
Lol, I tend not to ever write too much on the internet because I am too impatient. I'm excited for the experience, but I am afraid that I might not know what I'm getting into. Can anybody help tell me what to expect, or would it be better to go in with minimal expectations.

Edit: Would it be more instructive to sit, meditate, and await the trip or to watch a movie?

tabs of what?!

Lol, I tend not to ever write too much on the internet because I am too impatient. I'm excited for the experience, but I am afraid that I might not know what I'm getting into. Can anybody help tell me what to expect, or would it be better to go in with minimal expectations.

Dude, you didn't even say what kind of tabs you are dropping? LSD? Lol, there's lots of stuff on tabs nowadays. Perhaps we should start with what exactly these 3 tabs are?

Edit: It would be much more instructive to sit, meditate, and await the trip than to watch a movie. Wait until the effects start to bloom before watching. But you should get the movie ready to watch!

Dude, you didn't even say what kind of tabs you are dropping? LSD? Lol, there's lots of stuff on tabs nowadays. Perhaps we should start with what exactly these 3 tabs are?

Haha, me and my ignorance. It is LSD. The most that I have taken at any time has been two tabs, and the experience was wonderful. I watched waking life to start then slipped into music. It didn't bring about any huge revelations, so the fact that it was pleasurable made it seem like I was wasting time. Which is great, LSD for any experience is great...Only I'd really like to iron out some details and look closely at my life, so I want to prepare now to find a movie or some guide material that will lead me to what I desire.

"It didn't bring about any huge revelations"

1 tab can bring many revelations my friend. I hope you know your source and material well, because depending on the tabs 3 can be quite powerful. Although depending on each individual, 1 may not be so powerful.

I have had ego death on 1 tab before.

These preparations you want to make seem kind of last minute, no? These are also things you should be asking yourself first and foremost, but I think you will find alot of good info here!
;)

It was powerful... I could see where ego-death was but wasn't heading in that direction. It was extremely euphoric... My gosh, it was amazing. But I was aware the entire time of my situation, I didn't lose track of time... I was very able, so I want to get to a place where I become truly truly tripping and out of operation for a few hours. On 3.5 g of shrooms, I have been like that.

Even if it were powerful, the revelations you come to are somewhat dependent on the thoughts leading into the experience and the activities you run yourself into. So... I come here, seeking advice.

I may watch Amelie to start, as my problems are mostly to do with romance. I think this will do nicely :)

A movie is something that keeps me grounded in reality, a safe place in space.

Yes, that's the one.

Ok, I am going in. Wish me luck. I am generally really comfortable with myyself, so i don't expect any nightmares. However, please offer me help if I come back on here. At the very least, it'll be nice to know that there are people out there willing to care for me :) Thanks guys !

One last question... The Tree of Life, there isn't any thing extremely offputting about it, is there?

One last question... The Tree of Life, there isn't any thing extremely offputting about it, is there?
Never listened to it lol. I wouldn't think so although you may not fancy that type of music. But I am sure it is anything but offputting. In fact it is most likely extremely ONputting! :-D

Can't imagine a bad trip, however I imagine the euphoria and waves of color and all of that have something to do with that. which makes me wonder, if not for the euphoria, what the experience would be like? the mind is afraid of things

Also, i feel that one trip of acid contains as much as three or four semesters of human psychology. what a magnificent experience this is. it's like a virtual reality in a way. changing our minds so much. very very cool and worthy of research and dedicated effort by those best among us. what a shame what a shame for the state of affairs

Honestly I don't think watching a movie is going to be likely to lead to any revelations. Being out in nature and listening to music are my favorite activities on psychedelics, or talking/tripping with friends.