• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dried peyote dosage?

how?

I ate 22 grams of dried peyote this weekend and have yet to feel like I've had a full trip. I tried 3 times before that with dosages of 10-15 grams. At about hour 5 I supplemented with mushrooms or 2c-I in the earlier attempts and my next will be with 30g. Eat all that you have and if it's 'too much' it'll be just right. ;)
Erowid says 10-20grams is light dose. I suspect my peyote is simply weak, I hope yours is better.

P.S. The supplemental trips where phenomenal in there own right, definitely more then just a mushroom or 2c-i trip however not purely Peyote either.

OH, I apologize for the crude slaughter of baby peyote by mexicans who I am not affiliated with. I feel bad... I think I will look into this Peruvian torch... anyone know if it or San Pedro grows faster?

the only time
i ever heard that happening was a. you threw it up to soon. b. it was to young of a plant. c. you had to much food in your stomach. d. you have a serious tolerance for mescaline. my brother weighs over 300 pounds and took 20 g dried peyote and was beyond gone and was still messes up the next day. so I always hear 10g dried is nice. %) also some like to grind the powder into capsules just find out how many weighs 10 grams. :D

not as strong

I have two dried buttons at 2.5 grams also i have three still growing. This is my personal collection that i've had now four years. I foolishly experimented once at the start of my endeavor with 3 buttons each with a friend which resulted only in us then breaking out some shrooms as the mescaline content hadn't been high enough.

With such conflicting reports, and word of mouth i was lulled into believing that 3 would be enough, now i wonder if 9 or 10 will be enough?

They are medium sized buttons a little bigger than one of those old silver dollars.

How many grams of dried buttons does it take? I also have about 50 grams of san pedro powder, anybody here not an novice & with experience eating peyote & san pedro?
I talked to a grower of over 27 years growing and selling peyote and san pedro and said san pedro is NO WHERE NEAR the same affects as peyote. some people said san pedro did nothing to them it is just a cactus. :p

Last edited:
Dried peyote dosage

According to erowid the average mescaline concentration of dried peyote is 4%, so you're looking at about 280 mg of mescaline in 7g peyote. Obviously there is variation but I doubt it will be an unmanageably large amount whatever happens.

If I was to get a 7.5 cm peyote cactus accompanied by 4 smaller 3.5 - 4 cm cacti, grew it for a year, harvested it and dried it out, would that be enough for 2 solid trips? Just eating the dry peyote

^^

Nah, you wouldn't even feel it. The dose they give to little kids and small women is 8-10 larger peyote buttons. Experienced trippers take upwards of 30 big peyote buttons. Stick to san pedro if you want to try cactus. Peyote buttons less than 10-15 years old don't even contain any mescaline.