• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DPT freebase

^i see all colors on 4-ho-met, but green seems to be it's signature color. is it that was for you to, or different for each person?i actually don't have my 4-ho-mipt or 4-ho-labeled and they look exactly alike. i already brought them in, had them spectrotested (was surprised they could tell them apart, but they have two fancy machines and use both on each sample to reduce the chance error), and by the time i got home i'd mixed them up again. so i figure it's meant to be that i combine them. iv'd 20mg last night.

i've smoked it once (like 90 percent 4-ho-met and 10 per 4-aco-dmt). didn't do anything to it first like coke it with baking sode. dropped it in an oil burner and smoked it. though i was doing so sort of important genetic research on my laptop 5 minutes later. turned the oil burner the craziest rainbow kinda color. like truly; the next day it was still that color.

it's on sale right now! but i dont think anything is making it overseas until this cvoid thing is over.

thanks for the report. glad the hear the "light" effect can be achieved without smoking.

Last edited:
I've vaped DPT but I'm pretty sure it was the hcl salt. I just threw it on top of cannabis in a glass stem and would take small hits over the course of several hours. It can get wacky and sometimes invoke the fear you get with a proper dose. I had things happen like trees coming to life and waving at me (it was really just blowing in the wind). DPT really stinks when vaped/smoked though and leaves a horrible smell for many hours afterwards. It smelled much stronger than DMT freebase. DPT is a fun substance but I don't really like it for casual use and can't take it in a whim like I do with mushrooms, LSD, and the other RCs I've tried. My proper breakthrough with DPT really scared me off using it for anything other than that purpose. I only seek it out when I really want to kick my own ass.

I did a similar tek to the one above

It works and turns it into a brown clumpy substance that tastes kind of like 5-meo-dmt when vaped in a meth pipe. I only tried a few sample low doses but it's interesting. I've had this stuff for years but I don't fuck with my nasal ROA (unless it's Ketamine), and don't want to stick drugs in my bum, and didn't think messing with an MAOI/oral combo for first time was a good idea. Smoking tryptamines can be a challenge getting enough to blast off, that's the only issue, I may try vaping this in a yocan vape pen with donut atomizer which I quite like for DMT.

That’s my take on a lot of RC psychedelics, not bad but really only useful if you got none of the classics available. 4-AcO-DMT being the only one I class up near the rest.

-GC

Trust me i love all the classics and have probably used LSD and Shrooms more than any other psychs but so many of the RC psychs are just magikal. Here is a list of some that are just as useful to me as the classics are and they are not creepy or have negative effects in slightest.

1.) 2C-E
2.) 4-HO-MET
3.) DOPr
4.) 2C-C
5.) 4-HO-MPT
6.) DOC
7.) aMT
8.) 2C-B {sort of a classic now}
9.) 4-HO-EPT
10.) 2C-T-7

All of those are fantastic drugs and if your into psychedelics like i know you are @G_Chem they would be useful for you. I have sampled the majority of the Psychedlic RC's and Dissociatives that have been on the market and very rarely did i find one had no purpose for me at all. Some drugs are a little strange like 4-HO or 4-AcO-DET but i still found the experience rewarding in ways but those two drugs deff have a creepy and shadowy element to them. But when you take it in high doses still mind blowing powerful trip that can ignite change from within.

Actually will be trying DPT in the near future if all goes to plan but i believe what im being gifted is the HCL im not sure i have to ask my friend. Im thinking about using it IV and running it thru micron filter and going for gusto from the rip, like maybe 50mgs on its own and then combine it with DCK or MXiPr on the next trial or if i have 3D-MXE at that point throw that in with the other 50mgs DPT probably same amount of the Dissociative and have it in the same rig, sure that will be a hell of a ride...

Trust me i love all the classics and have probably used LSD and Shrooms more than any other psychs but so many of the RC psychs are just magikal. Here is a list of some that are just as useful to me as the classics are and they are not creepy or have negative effects in slightest.

1.) 2C-E
2.) 4-HO-MET
3.) DOPr
4.) 2C-C
5.) 4-HO-MPT
6.) DOC
7.) aMT
9.) 4-HO-EPT
10.) 2C-T-7

All of those are fantastic drugs and if your into psychedelics like i know you are @G_Chem they would be useful for you. I have sampled the majority of the Psychedlic RC's and Dissociatives that have been on the market and very rarely did i find one had no purpose for me at all. Some drugs are a little strange like 4-HO or 4-AcO-DET but i still found the experience rewarding in ways but those two drugs deff have a creepy and shadowy element to them. But when you take it in high doses still mind blowing powerful trip that can ignite change from within.

Actually will be trying DPT in the near future if all goes to plan but i believe what im being gifted is the HCL im not sure i have to ask my friend. Im thinking about using it IV and running it thru micron filter and going for gusto from the rip, like maybe 50mgs on its own and then combine it with DCK or MXiPr on the next trial or if i have 3D-MXE at that point throw that in with the other 50mgs DPT probably same amount of the Dissociative and have it in the same rig, sure that will be a hell of a ride...

4-HO-MET is probably one of my favorites psychedelics (though im not an experienced psychedelic user). Perhaps it is one of my favorite because I am relatively experienced.

Back to the issue at hand, I ultimately found that DPT hydrochloride actually smoked pretty well itself.

Yup I too heard the HCl smokes.. Never tried it personally though.

1.) 2C-E
2.) 4-HO-MET
3.) DOPr
4.) 2C-C
5.) 4-HO-MPT
6.) DOC
7.) aMT
9.) 4-HO-EPT
10.) 2C-T-7

I’ll admit I haven’t tried as many as I should (or would have liked to lol) the only one on your list which I have was 2c-e which actually wasn’t much a fan. Didn’t hold enough insight for me, felt like getting hit over the head with a psychedelic hammer but lacked something at the time.

Looking back though life was shit for me at that time and maybe I wasn’t meant to have good trips with anything, it was during this period I had my one and only trip I could ever say was maybe bad. On LSD... Mighta died that night if my friend didn’t come chase me down cuz I just walked off with a death wish in the freezing cold rain with hardly anything on.

2-c-t-7 has always been a dream of mine to try ever since reading about it on Erowid as a teen.

Right now I do have a couple on deck I haven’t given a fair shake that maybe I’ll try soon, Miprocin being one. 6-APB which I know will be awesome (I love me some peebs too I suppose) but gotta wait like a year now.. Plus a couple others I’m spacing on right now. You’ve motivated me to give em a go ;)

-GC

Yup I too heard the HCl smokes.. Never tried it personally though.

I’ll admit I haven’t tried as many as I should (or would have liked to lol) the only one on your list which I have was 2c-e which actually wasn’t much a fan. Didn’t hold enough insight for me, felt like getting hit over the head with a psychedelic hammer but lacked something at the time.

Looking back though life was shit for me at that time and maybe I wasn’t meant to have good trips with anything, it was during this period I had my one and only trip I could ever say was maybe bad. On LSD... Mighta died that night if my friend didn’t come chase me down cuz I just walked off with a death wish in the freezing cold rain with hardly anything on.

2-c-t-7 has always been a dream of mine to try ever since reading about it on Erowid as a teen.

Right now I do have a couple on deck I haven’t given a fair shake that maybe I’ll try soon, Miprocin being one. 6-APB which I know will be awesome (I love me some peebs too I suppose) but gotta wait like a year now.. Plus a couple others I’m spacing on right now. You’ve motivated me to give em a go ;)

-GC

Wouldn't describe 6-APB as psychedelic really, at least not much more than say MDMA is psychedelic. At high doses (180mg+) it does get a little trippy.

And i also view 2-ct-7 with a similar mystical allure having read about it as a teenager. Never came across it though. Phenethylamine psychedelics kind of scare me and i have little experience with them.

Wouldn't describe 6-APB as psychedelic really, at least not much more than say MDMA is psychedelic. At high doses (180mg+) it does get a little trippy.

And i also view 2-ct-7 with a similar mystical allure having read about it as a teenager. Never came across it though. Phenethylamine psychedelics kind of scare me and i have little experience with them.
Yes i sought 2C-T-7 early into my exploration of RC's because of reading about it and 2C-B on Erowid as a teenager as well. Its an gem guys and if you could ever get your hands on it buy it fast even if its price tag is cheap i can pretty much assure you it will eventually be synthed again by dark web vendor specifically for us connnoisseurs that are willing to pay the premium for the more exotic psychedelics. They will hopefully do it with 2C-E also and that would make me ecstatic and i would stock up heavier this time if those became available. Nostalgia is heavy with these two as it was one of my first orders and it was for 500mgs 2C-E and 500mgs 2C-T-7 and it was one of the best decisions of my life. Me and another Bluelighter that has since past away spent a summer exploring those together it was some of the best trips of my life, love that guy and miss him so much as im sure alot of you guys also do as well.

When it arrived in the mail that day Laika drove to my house immediatly and he snorted 20mgs of T-7 and hurled in my parents bathtoom, so did i but after we both felt incredible and few hours later we snorted some 2C-E also and explored the garden in my back yard and watched the grass and bushes flow into and among the trees and the blue sky taste ite colour and experience its majesty we drove to the beach and that was dangerous we were so high and we smoked a joibt and watched the wavea break into the sea. When the sun set of purples and pinks such powerful visuals the swirling fractals overlaying my entire visual field in its effects ones body and mind are surging with euphoria its loving embrace i even approached ++++ level intensity. This was incredibly dangerous and i want anyone reading this to know numerous people have died insufflating T-7 and that is what lead to it being banned.

So all of you that may run trials with it one day be more careful than we werem me and Laika were young back then and thought ourselves invincible. We used to go on many wild adventures tripping together and i loved him as my trip buddy cuz he was highly experienced as am i and a fucking hilarious giy and we used to laugh so hard all night my face would be soar the next morning. It's so horrible that he had to leave us so soon and go back amonst the stars, will he have all the MXE and MDMA he desires forever for the galaxys most epic rave which lasts for eternity and the those blue uniformed professional party killers to never find our hidden warehouse im pulling some Batcave style secret location for you Laika and you can live above the palace and I'll draw him his bath water of LSD-25. And cut your lines of Mephedrone and leave them on the coffee table brother man.

~Cosmic Charlie

Last edited: