Doubting Drunkenness? Experiments to Ensue

I'm sure I'm completely sober now, probably only ever crossed the legal limit BAC for a total of 15-20 minutes if that. But my bed is comfy, Taco Bell is on its way to me, and now that you mention it, Miss Elena Nice Lady, sleep actually sounds pretty good too!

And now I know when I just wanna get completely shit-faced, just park myself at wherever liver and brain cell poison is sold and keep downing Lemon Drops until...I'm satisfied with what happens I guess. πŸ™ƒ πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹

I had to look it up myself because I just have to know things and..

"I asked, could I actually be charged with drunk driving if I was over the legal limit in a wheelchair? Google had the answer – yes. It sounds ridiculous, but I suppose any intoxicated person could endanger the lives of others – even from the seat of a wheelchair."

I had to look it up myself because I just have to know things and..

"I asked, could I actually be charged with drunk driving if I was over the legal limit in a wheelchair? Google had the answer – yes. It sounds ridiculous, but I suppose any intoxicated person could endanger the lives of others – even from the seat of a wheelchair."

Wow, good to know! 😯 I doubt I'd attract much attention though, unless maybe I was just swerving all over the place lol! I did that once here on campus but that was from opiates and probably a(n un)healthy dose of sleep deprivation, had to skip class and was afraid I'd pass out before I got to my room, though I made it thankfully. Nobody took notice that I could tell.

Wow, good to know! 😯 I doubt I'd attract much attention though, unless maybe I was just swerving all over the place lol! I did that once here on campus but that was from opiates and probably a(n un)healthy dose of sleep deprivation, had to skip class and was afraid I'd pass out before I got to my room, though I made it thankfully. Nobody took notice that I could tell.

LOL. You would have to be pretty out of control on a wheelchair or scooter or whatever to get pulled over.

This is a subject I can relate on. If you have been drinking, more than one drink. A few. Over a period of time. You've been drinking for more than one day. You feel that you aren't very intoxicated.

You're half snapped and everyone can tell. I guarantee you.

This is a subject I can relate on. If you have been drinking, more than one drink. A few. Over a period of time. You've been drinking for more than one day. You feel that you aren't very intoxicated.

You're half snapped and everyone can tell. I guarantee you.
What I want to know is, how do you know that people know?

My eyeballs feel almost like they're swimming, a loose, drifty sensation that makes it a little hard to keep holding my gaze on a specific point. I literally feel my eyeballs rolling aimlessly around in their sockets especially when I also feel very sleepy
.... You're pissed.

Alcohol raises serotonin, GABA, endocannabinoid, glutamate, and at high doses, increases the release of opiates. It also has a significant end-result effect on dopamine (which is very euphoric), adding up to a total of six neurotransmitters being affected.

So you're probably only raising 4-5 neurotransmitters. Go for 6.

I'm kidding. This is why I felt ill just reading the start of the thread -- when I drank I *had* to get that opiate release.

Alcohol raises serotonin, GABA, endocannabinoid, glutamate, and at high doses, increases the release of opiates. It also has a significant end-result effect on dopamine (which is very euphoric), adding up to a total of six neurotransmitters being affected.

So you're probably only raising 4-5 neurotransmitters. Go for 6.

I'm kidding. This is why I felt ill just reading the start of the thread -- when I drank I *had* to get that opiate release.
Oh, so is that the reason for the whole "the more I drink, the more I drink" phenomenon? Like for me, it might take me half an hour to get the first drink or 2 down, but somewhere around #3, it's like a flip switches and suddenly I'm like "Yeah, keep 'em coming, I can do this all night!"

It's also kind of frustrating if I have to stop drinking at that point, like today. It's almost worse than just not drinking at all in a way, like some sort of tease or something. Like not getting to "finish" in bed actually lol. Or maybe that's just my own personal weirdness? πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Oh, so is that the reason for the whole "the more I drink, the more I drink" phenomenon? Like for me, it might take me half an hour to get the first drink or 2 down, but somewhere around #3, it's like a flip switches and suddenly I'm like "Yeah, keep 'em coming, I can do this all night!"

It's also kind of frustrating if I have to stop drinking at that point, like today. It's almost worse than just not drinking at all in a way, like some sort of tease or something. Like not getting to "finish" in bed actually lol. Or maybe that's just my own personal weirdness?

Yeah it's a lot easier for me to not drink at all than to drink in moderation.

If you want to get drunk easily I suggest champagne/sparkling white wine ☺️

So it's the next morning now and I feel meh, just like most mornings. So that's good. I'd be contemplating going out again today but outside circumstances, reasons, etc etc. But I am planning my next adventure. So watch this thread if you enjoy (virtually) watching other people get drunk (you weirdo πŸ™„ lol).

For today I'm just going to add the few pictures I did take yesterday.

Ugg and of course, BL is 1 of those sites we're you can't just upload a picture from your photos, you have to upload to a separate website first so you can put in links! 😑 Or if I'm just not figuring out how to do this right, someone please help me!?

Ugg and of course, BL is 1 of those sites we're you can't just upload a picture from your photos, you have to upload to a separate website first so you can put in links! 😑 Or if I'm just not figuring out how to do this right, someone please help me!?
Are you trying to update your avatar? You upload that directly to the site from your computer or phone. No need for 3rd party site.

If you're trying to post a picture to a thread you do need to use a 3rd party host like imgur or imgbb

Imgur app is the way to go, or the site.

@tommygirl if you use the imgur app make sure your images privacy settings are correct before posting so you dont get a bunch of stupid comments and reputation ruined forever before the Queen