• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Double Dropping?

DiZzyBonne

Bluelighter
Ever since my first time trying E, I've never done more than two pills the whole night. The first pill makes me roll, but never that hard. I always take the second about two hours after the first. I've noticed I always roll harder after taking the second pill, even on my first time trying the drug.

My question is, should I double drop my first dose, then take a third about two or three hours later, just to keep the roll going? That's the only reason I re-dose, so I can roll until the rave is over.

Last edited:
Well, I think it depends on the amount of MDMA present in your pills. If you're not rolling enough after you've taken one pill, maybe you should consider double dropping.

Then again, if that's the case, be aware of badly made pills, which can have other molecules present in their composition (either though bad synthesis or deliberate tampering.)

The more pills you take, the quicker the magic of MDMA will go away. It is as simple as that.

Try and keep your usage down to a minimum and you will thank yourself int he long run. Try to take no more than about 150-200mg MDMA per night, and space them out 1-3months.

If I had molly, I could measure my doses. Like I said, my first time rolling, I took my first pill, but it wasn't until my second that I really rolled hard.

My last time rolling however, I had blue telephone pokeballs, and I threw up about three hours after my first pill, and I took my second about thirty minutes before throwing up, but again, I didn't roll hard until my second pill.

If you feel that you need to take more or double drop to actually roll then maybe you should try taking a break for a bit.

But if you wanna get completly floored double dropping is really fun lol

How would taking a break help if since ever since my first time one wasn't enough? I have been spacing my rolls out though, just not insanely apart like other people, aka 2-3 months.

drop 2, take one booster 1 hour later

works perfect and you don't come down harsh. if you really want to you can take another booster but then you usually feel cracked out

My friend double dropped for his first time and he rolled harder than I did, and I had three spaced out throughout the entire night.

I guess my ultimate goal is just to roll pretty hard, but I also want to keep it going the whole night. I usually pop my first pill at around 8, and raves are over at 4, so I usually roll 'til then. If I double dropped then redosed a few hours later, would the second half of the rave still be a pretty good roll? The way I do it now, with just one and one, I have fun the first half, and I really have fun the second half. The other thing I can think of is take one pill, then double drop my second dose. Bah, I don't know what I wanna do now lol.

What's the best way to roll hard, but keep it going throughout the night, without taking more than three pills?

I guess my ultimate goal is just to roll pretty hard, but I also want to keep it going the whole night. I usually pop my first pill at around 8, and raves are over at 4, so I usually roll 'til then. If I double dropped then redosed a few hours later, would the second half of the rave still be a pretty good roll? The way I do it now, with just one and one, I have fun the first half, and I really have fun the second half. The other thing I can think of is take one pill, then double drop my second dose. Bah, I don't know what I wanna do now lol.

What's the best way to roll hard, but keep it going throughout the night, without taking more than three pills?

Yeah, you'll still have a decent second half. Not as good as the first half but you'll still have fun. Well the only solution to rolling harder without more MDMA is to be in an environment where you are naturally very happy to start with. I find this makes the MDMA so much better. Or you could try roll in a new environment. That always helps. But other than that, I think the only 'real' way to roll harder would be to consume more MDMA.

I would just stick to double-dropping at around 10-11. I think this way it will last you through most of the night. Regarding the people saying that it's best to keep MDMA use down to minimum. That's definitely true, but I also feel it's kind of hard to judge how much your are taking when doing pills. If one pills contains only say 50 mg of MDMA, IMO it's not really worth taking one pill. If I am doing MDMA I at least want to be at point where I can zone in on the music and feel pretty euphoria and empathy. =D

^ You are correct. there is really know way for the average joe to tell how much MDMA is in a pill. And it is not a good idea to munch a shit ton of pills in a night just to get or to stay high.

but everything I have read here shows me that the OP is using responsibly and if he feels that his current dose isnt getting it done for him, I don't see an issue with upping the dose to get to where he wants to be.

but you have to realized that it all comes with a price. Increased tolerance, harsher come downs, ect... If you know the risks and feel that the benefits out weigh them then you made a responsible and educated desission about your usage....Thats all we can ask for really.

the first time i double droped it was pink stars ive rolled maybe about 60 times before that and many after , those are mdma high and we all knew that so we decided to make the night in my bestfriend n his girlfriends comfortable house and believe me me and his girlfriend did not even know what to do with ourselfs because we were so fucked up haha it was a good thing though we were aimlessly walking around her house not knowing what to do haha but the night was so great with the bonding between all of us the music the weed it was a rele great night.so i would sayyy doooooooo it

Should I double drop first then re-dose once, or take one pill then re-dose with a double drop? Someone even told me another good way to take them is to take one, then a second 45 minutes later, and a third 45 minutes later. The rave starts at 5 PM, I plan on taking my first at 8 and the rave lasts until 4 AM. I wanna be able to roll the whole night. I did at my NYE rave, but the last hour or so I started coming down. Not the crash, but it just started wearing off. I took my first pill at 8:08, and my second at 10:38, and I was pretty good the whole night.

As stated before though, I wanna be able to roll pretty hard for the majority of the night, not just the peak. I just wanna make each roll special, and if I find the perfect way to do it, it'll be awesome!

As for what levictus said, I'm always having the time of my life at a rave, even while sober, so the environment isn't the problem. I only roll at the big raves, the others I go sober and enjoy myself as well.

Double drop + 1 later, but I only like doing that if I've already experienced the pill in the past.

i couldn't possibly advise yuo, i've been ridiculous with my doses. i f i posted them here i'd be flamed.

double drop then retake 1 when the first 2 hits you. thats all for the night. smoke weeedz.

The more pills you take, the quicker the magic of MDMA will go away. It is as simple as that.

Try and keep your usage down to a minimum and you will thank yourself int he long run. Try to take no more than about 150-200mg MDMA per night, and space them out 1-3months.

^^^TRUE if you still roll good off a one pill keep it that way.
Now if your noticing the roll isn't lasting as long as it use to then you need to take a longer break between rolls

Peave