• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dosing my partner with 2c-e as first psych, any tips?

Just out of interest: how many people on here who say 2C-E makes them feel sick are using it with an antihistamine or a serotonergic anti-emetic?

Yeah, I guess I can see how recommending opiates is maybe counter to HR or something? Because of potential addiction? But that really doesn't sound like a problematic suggestion. There's no interaction and it's likely to smooth out the trip. Seems like a fine recommendation.
I see what you mean.
The key here is it's being used as an ancillary med for 2C-E; tolerance to which builds very rapidly (typical of psychedelics). It's just not practical to use this combination regularly enough for codeine addiction to become an issue.
Lots of people like to drink alcohol while tripping... some even take benzos during or afterwards for anxiety or sleep. For all intents and purposes codeine seems like a better alternative. Why kill a trip when you can have something that smooths it out AND adds to the euphoria and visuals?

yeah not only because of addiction potential, but also because of possible side effects (nausea, histaminic reactions), which can be magnified by the psychedelic. again, AA sees his own (positive) reaction to something and assumes that it will be alright for everybody.
Yeah I can be guilty of that sometimes. It baffles me how people find this stuff so uncomfortable - it almost makes me wonder if the bag of 2C-E I bought was actually 2C-E LOL.

Your theory about the side effects makes sense - that's why I never take codeine or psychedelics other than DOM without an antihistamine (cyclizine or promethazine).
25I made me feel like absolute shit, even though I'd taken promethazine beforehand. I took some codeine and as soon as it kicked in, the body load went away and I felt great. Codeine is quite a strong painkiller so if you can control the histamine then really it should stop the unpleasant physical side effects from psychedelics.

I have noticed from this forum that people respond to 2C-E in 2 broad ways - either they find it very intense, neutral and potent, or they find it not particularly potent, euphoric, smooth, and easygoing. I think the occurrence of people in each group points to an underlying neurochemical reason for this difference, rather than a bunch of people getting a different chemical.

I'm not sure which group I'd rather be in but I'm definitely in the group that finds it to be a serious and potent psychedelic. I think I prefer it that way because there are other things to give me a euphoric, easygoing trip, and I've had some of the most beautiful and profound (and also difficult) trips of my life on 2C-E.

Xorkoth, I think I remember you (was it you?) observing that there's also two camps of people wrt the dosage curve. There's those who find a very steep curve, and those who don't. Can't remember if/how it correlates to these two groups you mention above ^.

It seems like the lower dosage range correlates to the people who find it very intense.

It does have a steep dosage curve.
There is quite a difference between 25mg and 30mg (30mg is normally my preferred dose - that's when the synesthesia starts to happen).

One time I took at least 50mg and it set my brain on fire. I went totally loopy for about 5 hours. I spent a large portion of that trip crashed out on the couch dribbling from the mouth not knowing where or what the fuck I was. I was that fucked up I couldn't tell whether my eyes were open or closed. It was fun but I regret not splitting it into two doses because I didn't have any more left after that.

I'm thinking of trying 100mg 2C-E when I get my next bit. I'll take it with 30mg oral morphine, 50mg cyclizine and a good few spliffs. Should be a blast!

I normally only like to take it at 16-18mg. I took 20mg once and it was a lot stronger than 18mg. I had the most terrifyingly powerful psychedelic experience of my life on my second trial of it, at 18mg (it was also incredibly beautiful however).

It does have a steep dosage curve.
There is quite a difference between 25mg and 30mg (30mg is normally my preferred dose - that's when the synesthesia starts to happen).

One time I took at least 50mg and it set my brain on fire. I went totally loopy for about 5 hours. I spent a large portion of that trip crashed out on the couch dribbling from the mouth not knowing where or what the fuck I was. I was that fucked up I couldn't tell whether my eyes were open or closed. It was fun but I regret not splitting it into two doses because I didn't have any more left after that.

I'm thinking of trying 100mg 2C-E when I get my next bit. I'll take it with 30mg oral morphine, 50mg cyclizine and a good few spliffs. Should be a blast!

I've done 100mg of 2ce orally and it was the most intense trip I have ever had. It was very enjoyable mind you, the visuals were crazy and looking in the mirror at my face was insane. I probably stared into my friends mirror for about 5 hours watching my face warp and melt. Although the visual aspect was intense, there was very little body load or mental confusion/change in thought process. The trip lasted very long, about 48 hours. I don't think most people who would dose 100mg of 2ce would have a trip like this, but that's my experience.

I've done 100mg of 2ce orally and it was the most intense trip I have ever had. It was very enjoyable mind you, the visuals were crazy and looking in the mirror at my face was insane. I probably stared into my friends mirror for about 5 hours watching my face warp and melt. Although the visual aspect was intense, there was very little body load or mental confusion/change in thought process. The trip lasted very long, about 48 hours. I don't think most people who would dose 100mg of 2ce would have a trip like this, but that's my experience.
Haha, I can't get enough of the stuff so I'll definitely be giving this one a try. Toxicity seems to be pretty low with 2C-E so why the hell not.

I find 2C-E very clear-headed up to about the 30mg mark. 50mg+ was pure insanity (but felt great). 100mg with a little morphine is going to put me in space... think I'm gonna need to wear a fucking bib.
I've never found 2C-E to be that long lasting, regardless of how much I take. It feels quite sedating at times (especially with codeine+promethazine) so I never have any trouble getting to sleep on it.

No offence, but you guys are lunatics. 8o
LOL. What can I say... I just love to give reality the middle finger once in a while. =D

Any vasoconstriction at those heroic doses?

Nasal 2C-E is a beast, major increased potency VS oral, but its a bit of a rough and abrupt start generally. Shortens the trip a bit too.

Any vasoconstriction at those heroic doses?
I only ever experienced what I believe was vasoconstriction the first 3 or 4 times I took 2C-E (on doses of 20-25mg). I used to get really bad chills that would last about an hour, which I don't seem to get any more. I find this especially weird because it's winter now and when I first got my hands on this stuff it was summer.

Nasal 2C-E is a beast, major increased potency VS oral, but its a bit of a rough and abrupt start generally. Shortens the trip a bit too.
FUCK THAT for a game of soldiers. Think I'd rather IV it. :\
I once accidentally inhaled a tiny amount of 2C-E dust when it got in the air while I was weighing it up. Must have only been a few micrograms but I couldn't fucking believe how much it stung my nasal passage - it's like CS gas. Aerosolized 2C-E would make one hell of a crowd control device or chemical warfare agent.

RIGHT: so my 2C-E has arrived. I took 30mg a couple of hours ago for my first 2C-E trip in 2 months. I took it with 50mg cyclizine and I'm feeling fucking awesome.
The night is young so I might end up doing that ridiculous dose I was on about.

I don't have any oral morphine but I do have a load of Tramadol in my possession. I'm very wary of this shit though because I'm on low dose Celexa (SSRI) for anger issues. I tried 100mg earlier (50mg then 50mg an hour later) and I feel absolutely fine... I might take a further 50-100mg soon and top it off with an obscene amount of 2C-E.