• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Kratom Dosing 7-OHM

Juicewrldfan

Bluelighter
How do you find your dose? I know I could start low but these pills are very expensive. Like buying pills off the street expensive and don’t want to waste any playing with a dose which I’m going to in the end regardless have to somewhat.

Just trying to get an idea of where to start. I usually take 6-9 grams of kratom but this isn’t mitrigynine. So I can’t convert it the usual way.

I ha e extensive opiate history as well.

Any suggestions? Anyone tried these? I hear mixed reports

The 15mg 7-OHM pills I tried felt similar in strength to an OPMS black capsule. The effect is a bit different though, cleaner feeling. Seemed pretty short acting unfortunately. If you take 6-9g of kratom in a single dose you'll have no trouble with 15mg of 7-OHM. That said, 15mg of 7-OHM is stronger than 9g of kratom in terms of effect.

Given the high cost, I'd rather go for something like o-desmethyltramadol, which has a better high anyhow and is less expensive.

So I already bought them and yeah the cost I doubt is going to be worth it.

I’m guessing I should start with two of the 15mg then at least given my opiate history?

Edit; also, I hear a lot of people say plain mit feels better euphoria Wise.

Try one & see how it feels, then stack up from there as needed. I’ve tried them from two different vendors, one of the places where I got them from was pretty strong & the other not so much. I like them but think they’re too expensive

Try one & see how it feels, then stack up from there as needed. I’ve tried them from two different vendors, one of the places where I got them from was pretty strong & the other not so much. I like them but think they’re too expensive
Even with my opiate tolerance? I shot H for years before fent hit the streets and been on suboxone of and on for years like 8 years off and on

Well, I suppose you may be right actually because I just realized how little 7-OHM was in powder and I always knew it was minute but didn’t realize that minute amount in powder. Yeah probably best to start small.

Cool. I’m going to just start with one then I guess. Is that a hat you were taking is one?
Yea the first time I took it I only took one & was like damn I feel it. But other times I took one & waited a little & wanted to take more. I don’t know why but the two different vendors I got them from definitely felt different. Either way the first time I took one was after I was taking lots of hydromorphone & tramadol for a while so I was definitely surprised how strong it was considering that

How did it go?
TBH - I like kratom significantly better. I don’t suffer from chronic pain though. These I hear are great analgesics but Kratom powder seems to maintain a better recreational profile.

Summary- it was very underwhelming. Worse use of 100 dollars in my life lol and I took 4 at once even

Now others will say they like it better so idk it’s all different and I do have a strong opioid tolerance but I get effects from kratom
Powder so idk

I purchased "eat ohms" (which have similar packaging and price point as 7ohms) the other day on whim and was pretty disappointed with what felt like a small-medium dose of mitragynine.

Then I hopped on bluelight and within a matter of seconds read about 7ohms.

I ordered two three-packs that should be here Friday, and I take a lot of kratom extracts (mostly OPMS Black) so I'm excited to see how this compares.

I'm not sure how discrete the packaging is, because I never received it. USPS tracked it all the way to my address, but when talking to my landlord I learned that the time that USPS claims it was delivered (3:40pm) was NOT when the postmaster was actually here, as he is always here in the morning, annd no packages were delivered around that time.

I will be going to the post office tomorrow morning, and I'm pretty sure I have insurance up to $100 on the package (I chose priority shipping or something), and I've already made the company I purchased the product from aware of the situation.

I'm really just flabbergasted that the one time in my life that a package is falsely claimed to be delivered USPS happens to be the one containing 7-Hydroxymitragynine .

Hopefully it's something simple, and easily solved, and they just pull it out from behind the counter like they were expecting me.

I purchased "eat ohms" (which have similar packaging and price point as 7ohms) the other day on whim and was pretty disappointed with what felt like a small-medium dose of mitragynine.

Then I hopped on bluelight and within a matter of seconds read about 7ohms.

I ordered two three-packs that should be here Friday, and I take a lot of kratom extracts (mostly OPMS Black) so I'm excited to see how this compares.

7ohmz is the only legit one. Every other 7-HO product I've bought was just mitragynine, and maybe a tiny amount of 7-OH.

I assume you ordered direct from them? There are other vendors within the 48 states that sell their 3 packs, or even single pills, for the same price. Just FYI.

Personally, I would not compare 7-OH to OPMS black. It's much more pure, much much more sedating, and more opioid feel.

However, I'm not sure if you've read my other posts on the subject, 7-OH is lacking by itself, take it with some amount of mitragynine to get the full effect, especially if you are dependent on kratom alkaloids or other opioids.

7ohmz is the only legit one. Every other 7-HO product I've bought was just mitragynine, and maybe a tiny amount of 7-OH.

I assume you ordered direct from them? There are other vendors within the 48 states that sell their 3 packs, or even single pills, for the same price. Just FYI.

Personally, I would not compare 7-OH to OPMS black. It's much more pure, much much more sedating, and more opioid feel.

However, I'm not sure if you've read my other posts on the subject, 7-OH is lacking by itself, take it with some amount of mitragynine to get the full effect, especially if you are dependent on kratom alkaloids or other opioids.

I dunno about that. Those little W pills sold as 7-hydroxymitragynine definitely weren't mitragynine. Felt different than the 7ohmz; perhaps they were a combo of 7-OH and pseudoindoxyl. I preferred those little W pills to the 7-ohmz pills by a long shot.

Who knows what were really in those little W pills. I bought some from a different vendor when the first ran out, and they were lighter colored and not as strong.

But yes, those original lemon flavor darkish brown little W pills sold as 7-hydroxymitragynine agreeded with me far more than the 7-ohmz

Those little W pills sold as 7-hydroxymitragynine definitely weren't mitragynine
I know, I just think the owner doesn't want to say, or doesn't know what they actually are, lazily listed as just 25% higher dose of 7-OH. It's not 7-OH.

The R pills might be 50/50 pseudo and and 7-OH.

I preferred them without tolerance, but once I had tolerance to W the R pills felt very weak. Once you do enough Ws the 7-OH pills barely do anything.

but overall I do believe now that it is pseudoindoxyl, just based on the side effects it gives me which are consistent with kratom alkaloids, no other opioids do those things to me

7-ohms is awesome but has thrown the entire kratom community into straight up addictive behavior. Go on Reddit to the 7-oh forums. It’s crazy. People absolutely freaking the fuck out about late packages, total inventory raids of suppliers, cartel like control of production by one company, and basically the entire kratom community, which used to be stable and regular and chill, just became like active dope fiends who are all broke as shit now. You can really tell how addictive 7-oh is when you read the experiences of the people for whom money is no object. They’re taking like 9 pills a day and continuing to push upwards. Like there’s no limit to where this drug is taking people. It’s a bad vibe all over that community right now. It’s a great drug. It’s an awesome feeling. One of the more euphoric I’ve ever tried. But god damn that euphoria comes at a severe dopamine and serotonin reward creation associated with taking that drug and it will
Keep giving if you increase your dose. The withdrawals are fucked up and people are straight up losing their shit when it happens. It’s a crazy thing to observe in. Real time.

7-ohms is awesome but has thrown the entire kratom community into straight up addictive behavior. Go on Reddit to the 7-oh forums. It’s crazy. People absolutely freaking the fuck out about late packages, total inventory raids of suppliers, cartel like control of production by one company, and basically the entire kratom community, which used to be stable and regular and chill, just became like active dope fiends who are all broke as shit now. You can really tell how addictive 7-oh is when you read the experiences of the people for whom money is no object. They’re taking like 9 pills a day and continuing to push upwards. Like there’s no limit to where this drug is taking people. It’s a bad vibe all over that community right now. It’s a great drug. It’s an awesome feeling. One of the more euphoric I’ve ever tried. But god damn that euphoria comes at a severe dopamine and serotonin reward creation associated with taking that drug and it will
Keep giving if you increase your dose. The withdrawals are fucked up and people are straight up losing their shit when it happens. It’s a crazy thing to observe in. Real time.
Did you see all that craziness around the 7oh powder? … apparently people were freaking out when they couldn’t get more