• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Kratom Dosing 7-OHM

Juicewrldfan

Bluelighter
How do you find your dose? I know I could start low but these pills are very expensive. Like buying pills off the street expensive and don’t want to waste any playing with a dose which I’m going to in the end regardless have to somewhat.

Just trying to get an idea of where to start. I usually take 6-9 grams of kratom but this isn’t mitrigynine. So I can’t convert it the usual way.

I ha e extensive opiate history as well.

Any suggestions? Anyone tried these? I hear mixed reports

The 15mg 7-OHM pills I tried felt similar in strength to an OPMS black capsule. The effect is a bit different though, cleaner feeling. Seemed pretty short acting unfortunately. If you take 6-9g of kratom in a single dose you'll have no trouble with 15mg of 7-OHM. That said, 15mg of 7-OHM is stronger than 9g of kratom in terms of effect.

Given the high cost, I'd rather go for something like o-desmethyltramadol, which has a better high anyhow and is less expensive.

So I already bought them and yeah the cost I doubt is going to be worth it.

I’m guessing I should start with two of the 15mg then at least given my opiate history?

Edit; also, I hear a lot of people say plain mit feels better euphoria Wise.

Try one & see how it feels, then stack up from there as needed. I’ve tried them from two different vendors, one of the places where I got them from was pretty strong & the other not so much. I like them but think they’re too expensive

Try one & see how it feels, then stack up from there as needed. I’ve tried them from two different vendors, one of the places where I got them from was pretty strong & the other not so much. I like them but think they’re too expensive
Even with my opiate tolerance? I shot H for years before fent hit the streets and been on suboxone of and on for years like 8 years off and on

Well, I suppose you may be right actually because I just realized how little 7-OHM was in powder and I always knew it was minute but didn’t realize that minute amount in powder. Yeah probably best to start small.

Cool. I’m going to just start with one then I guess. Is that a hat you were taking is one?
Yea the first time I took it I only took one & was like damn I feel it. But other times I took one & waited a little & wanted to take more. I don’t know why but the two different vendors I got them from definitely felt different. Either way the first time I took one was after I was taking lots of hydromorphone & tramadol for a while so I was definitely surprised how strong it was considering that

How did it go?
TBH - I like kratom significantly better. I don’t suffer from chronic pain though. These I hear are great analgesics but Kratom powder seems to maintain a better recreational profile.

Summary- it was very underwhelming. Worse use of 100 dollars in my life lol and I took 4 at once even

Now others will say they like it better so idk it’s all different and I do have a strong opioid tolerance but I get effects from kratom
Powder so idk