• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin dope, how bad?

Agreed.

Also if you shoot you are doin a lot of damage shootin pills. I dont know how hard tar is on your veins and body.. probabl really bad for yo, but if you get good nice white powdered east coast doep (nyc/nj) you are not getting talcom an dshit,. Its solid ass dope with good cuts that dissolve in water and are not harmful. WHen you pour a bag of dope out, there is nothign left over in the cooker after sucking it up if you get good dope that mixes clean.

SHoot an OC or oxy IR.. fucking so much CRAP in tha tpill holy fuck.

@Habboz. I don't see ONE persn here asking for sympathy. So I'm just going to assume your so pathetic that trolling people you'll never meet makes you feel cool.

@OP: How bad is Heroin? Honestly it's not bad at all.

It's like drinking a wine cooler ya know? Best in moderation and it could get bad but very unlikley. Theoreticly speaking, heroin is probably the safest drug out there....YA RIGHT!

HEROIN NEARLY RUINED MY LIFE! I STILL HAVE TO TAKE FUCKIN SUBOXONES UP MY ASS BECAUSE MY BODY IS SO ADDICTED TO OPIATES AND I HAVE NO VEINS LEFT THAT IT NEEDS TO BE DONE RECTALLY...so if you wanna do it....I got you on lube.

@Habboz. I don't see ONE persn here asking for sympathy. So I'm just going to assume your so pathetic that trolling people you'll never meet makes you feel cool.

@OP: How bad is Heroin? Honestly it's not bad at all.

It's like drinking a wine cooler ya know? Best in moderation and it could get bad but very unlikley. Theoreticly speaking, heroin is probably the safest drug out there....YA RIGHT!

HEROIN NEARLY RUINED MY LIFE! I STILL HAVE TO TAKE FUCKIN SUBOXONES UP MY ASS BECAUSE MY BODY IS SO ADDICTED TO OPIATES AND I HAVE NO VEINS LEFT THAT IT NEEDS TO BE DONE RECTALLY...so if you wanna do it....I got you on lube.

WTF why dont you just take them sublingually. That extra absorbtion worth fucking with your ass constantly?

WTF why dont you just take them sublingually. That extra absorbtion worth fucking with your ass constantly?
Yeah actually lol. I was shooting them for about 4 months. Im taking them rectally for about 3 weeks. The problem is I need more for the same affect =/

But I agree that its a very unpleasent way to take em so yeah when I get my script this time Im gonna keep about 25% more so to take nder tongue. Rectal is a VERY efficient ROA for people who are trying to quit banging.

What is the ROA rectal? I dunno for how much trouble it is it doesnt seem worth it to me.

injecting it is way more addictive than smoking it in my opinion, however in my experiences it is black tar heroin and not powder form....

im plan on using it every weekend / every other weekend. my ROA would be nasally, due to my needlephobia. ive read about how bad the w/d's can be and don't want to end up like a junkie so also how often should i use? thanks -Jake

If you should use heroin or not depends on more than what's in your original post. If you have any sort of mental illness, depression, anxiety, etc, then I strongly advise against ever using it. The "only on the weekend" rule will quickly spirial into a "only when I need it" rule, which will spiral into a "only when I feel bad" rule, which will spiral into a "only when im withdrawing" rule, which will spiral into daily use.

If you think you are ok using it without the psychological addiction issues that always prerequisite physical addiction then 1-2 days a week on opiates would be the most you should do. Any more and your going to be in trouble.

Yeah for real.. seriously thats retarded.

LOL. Did you do this on purpose? Racism is offensive........and it's retarded!

.If you think you are ok using it without the psychological addiction issues that always prerequisite physical addiction then 1-2 days a week on opiates would be the most you should do. Any more and your going to be in trouble.

You mean the physical dependence that precedes psychological addiction, right? It would seem more likely to me that one makes the mistake of using regularly and consecutively for a few days, and then, suffering the withdrawals, continues to use and so there you have the psychological addiction following closely behind after many more weeks and months of using.

I've always been under the impression that this is how it works with opiates.

Last edited:
Ive only ever done heroin by snorting it, and ive always been able to control myself. Ive gone on binges where Id do it for a week straight, one week a month, but never went further than that. I still do it from time to time now and never have a craving to get it once its gone. I suppose I lucked out because the only person I buy from is a close friend who brings some with him when he comes into town (lives 3 hours away) and doesnt come to visit very often.

Yeah for real.. seriously thats retarded. 'Yeah thats the only way to describe him' How about just saying.. it all comes from one person. Or even a black person. Fail.

I wanna say about dope.. aside from it being MUCH easier to find and around 24/7 365.. it was no more addicitng for me than oxy. I was worse with oxy.. spend more money...fucked my finances up more. I can get high for 1/4 the cost and its 2x as good.

I was heavily addicted to oxy.. and nothing changed when i switched to dope.

That being said.. you are going to get addicted, to oxy, or dope, or wathever. Fuck a regimen..it wont mean shit. I do the 3 days on 4 days off and its 4 days of hell after a while.

"seriously thats retarded" ?
Your input is a Fail...Do you really think anybody wants to read further down your post, after the first sentance ? "Yeah for real..."

A blind study placebo effect has a pretty high % rate...If he thinks the minimal affects of plugging compared to taking his dose sublingualy works for him, let im' plug away.

OP- do you have narcan which is the overdose antidote? No need to live in fear, but switching from one drug to another may make you vulnerable to incomplete cross tolerance ( OC tolerance does not necessarily equal heroin- or any other opioid other than other oxycodone based pills- tolerance). Drug OD is the #1 cause of accidental death in the country- mistakes happen. If you are in the US, there's a OD prevention program locator at this website that will let you know the closest program where you can get free narcan and shown how/when to use it. If there's no place close to you or you're not in the US, let me know and we'll figure it out.

Hope it all works out for you.

If you start using it every weekend it will turn into "I cant handle my job without it", then "I cant get out of bed without it", then "I cant live a second without it". The withdrawals will make you cry. If you want to mess around with it then do it no more than 3 times a month.

Sounds like decent advice to me. It's hard to avoid getting a habit. It's playing with fire, then again, so is using OC's...at least that's my understanding. Few people are able to use only occasionally and not get in over their heads if they use over time. It can drain your finances and then become the central and most important thing in your life. Fiends rob family and friends, go to all sorts of lengths and do things they never imagined they would just to score their next fix. I think it's much better to stick to booze and benzo's (preferably NOT in combo due to the risks of OD just as is true combining dope/oc's and either booze or benzos). People stop breathing because of going this route.

Yeah opiates weren't a problem for me at first, pill connects weren't steady when i was younger. But when I tried heroin, it started a gradual downward spiral that has my life in pieces right now... Im broke, unhealthy, pretty much homeless and everyday I have to figure out how Im gunna score so i dont have to experience withdrawal, which to me and all other junkies, is WORSE then hell on earth. But its your decision regardless. Just please try to follow everyones advice and know when youre developing a problem. Please be safe man. Think hard about decisions before you make them.And know heroin has a nasty way of affecting your decision making. Good luck to you bro