• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Dog food // Boy // H

Okay so, I’ve been in an open love/hate relationship with H since Sept. 2016. The longest I’ve been completely sober was roughly two months back in 2017. The longest I’ve been clean off dope was six months, from January until June, 2018. That being said, i’ve never really stoppped doing drugs, and I’ve been using around this time around since June/July, my fifth time doin a relapse, n I was just sort of looking for some kind of input-advice/advisory on how to figure out how much exactly I need for a shot. I’d just been smoking it since I first relapsed this time, mostly because I had no way to get utensils for my preferred way so I told myself I’d take it down a notch, but now I’m spending more money and blowing through my shit, so I got myself a utensil, and I’ve done a couple/few shots, and each time they are all obviously entirely way too small and I need to add more but I’ve been hearing lots of different things regarding tolerance. Some people say that once you stop, and you start, your tolerance completely diminished so start from scratch and do a dust particle like amount, others say, do that for the first 48-72 hours of your relapse, but after those hours, your original tolerance sort of makes a come back. I don’t know which ones actually correct? But I’m just wasting my shit by doing tiny shots whilst cautiously trying not to do too much. But if I do a bunch of tiny shots I won’t have the feeling I want, and I don’t want to do this multiple times over n over til I figure out the right amount, and I don’t wanna smoke it either bc fuck that
Sorry for my word vomit/jumble fucked paragraph about bogus but if anyone could give me some input, advice or just advise me on the matter that’d be cool b I’d really appreciate it

Okay so, I’ve been in an open love/hate relationship with H since Sept. 2016. The longest I’ve been completely sober was roughly two months back in 2017. The longest I’ve been clean off dope was six months, from January until June, 2018. That being said, i’ve never really stoppped doing drugs, and I’ve been using around this time around since June/July, my fifth time doin a relapse, n I was just sort of looking for some kind of input-advice/advisory on how to figure out how much exactly I need for a shot. I’d just been smoking it since I first relapsed this time, mostly because I had no way to get utensils for my preferred way so I told myself I’d take it down a notch, but now I’m spending more money and blowing through my shit, so I got myself a utensil, and I’ve done a couple/few shots, and each time they are all obviously entirely way too small and I need to add more but I’ve been hearing lots of different things regarding tolerance. Some people say that once you stop, and you start, your tolerance completely diminished so start from scratch and do a dust particle like amount, others say, do that for the first 48-72 hours of your relapse, but after those hours, your original tolerance sort of makes a come back. I don’t know which ones actually correct? But I’m just wasting my shit by doing tiny shots whilst cautiously trying not to do too much. But if I do a bunch of tiny shots I won’t have the feeling I want, and I don’t want to do this multiple times over n over til I figure out the right amount, and I don’t wanna smoke it either bc fuck that
Sorry for my word vomit/jumble fucked paragraph about bogus but if anyone could give me some input, advice or just advise me on the matter that’d be cool b I’d really appreciate it
It's very subjective the things you're saying. That thing about the 3 days tolerance is for 5 years+ users IMO that have had multiple relapses. Another thing is people have different tolerances and different PLUGS ESPECIALLY. They say you should do a tiny amount first also called TEST SHOT, so you dont' OD on the stuff. It's very easy to OD these days with all the shitty junk that is getting to the american black market. You should try to stay away from this substance, i know you're not gonna listen to me and i'm a hypocrite because i'm using morphine everyday at the moment. But keep in mind that the sooner you quit using dope its gonna be easier, if you carry on doing this shit endlessly for years, it's just gonna get tougher and tougher, you're gonna waste thousands of dollars on a shitty rush that we all love /hate. So my advice would be to idk, i know it's almost impossible but if u wanna keep using at least try to chip or just do dope twice a month max or at least 4 times a month only. It's hard to maintain this, i've only seen a couple of people maintain their usage under control. We dope fiends always end up fucking it up and start using everyday agian and again. So it's up to you man, what do you want for your life? In a blink of an eye 10 years will be gone by and u're gonna be still stuck, sticking a needle on ur arm. Or u want a decent, healthy, happy life? Doing sports and more importanly being FREE from anything. Being hooked on dope limits you from doing a lot of stuff. Imo it's not worth it, all the hassle, the lying, the deceiving, money lost, health problems. Choose Life. NZN

In my experience, after quitting and letting my tolerance drop as much as I could. After starting to use again my tolerance increased A LOT faster than it did when I first started using. I used to be able to get off on 15mg hydro and not go over 25mg using every day for a month and be fine. Now I'd have to start at 30mg oxy and i'd be up to 120mg oxy within a couple days without a doubt. I'd say when you find a dose that works for you just try your best not to get carried away. I'm a big fan of doing a test shot with each new batch, doing a little and not getting that rush you want is worth making sure you don't accidentally do too much. Plus i have a little needle fixation so sticking myself twice isn't a complete negative for me.