• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Does speed/amphetamine differ greatly from Adderall/dexamphetamine?

I can only guess that's the levoamphetamine part that dex lacks, maybe explains which straight dexamphetamine tablets never did it for me, too smooth perhaps
When one has dl-Amphetamine sulphate and compare it to extracted dextro-amphetamine. The difference is quite obvious, dl is way more manic, has a kick the dextro lack's and feel's more euphoric. \

Most prob the reason it didn't make it to become AD(H)D med over here. For nasal congestion it most have ruled but it just to druggy to not be replaced by the Dex.

But how Methylphenidate ever got a place in medicin is questionable.

It says on my bottle that Adderall is w combination of Levo amphetamine, dextroamphetamine, and amphetamine saccharate..
???

It says on my bottle that Adderall is w combination of Levo amphetamine, dextroamphetamine, and amphetamine saccharate..
???
Adderal is probably the result of the patenting system in the US.

It is unique. Different salt's, aspartate, sacharate and sulphate and a real weird dextro to levo ratio. It is not racemic but a formula someone really put some time in.

But is there a actually a reasoning for this combo, just wondering.

Adderal is probably the result of the patenting system in the US.

It is unique. Different salt's, aspartate, sacharate and sulphate and a real weird dextro to levo ratio. It is not racemic but a formula someone really put some time in.

But is there a actually a reasoning for this combo, just wondering.
I think it was marketing the specific combination, allowed a patent extension in the US.

When one has dl-Amphetamine sulphate and compare it to extracted dextro-amphetamine. The difference is quite obvious, dl is way more manic, has a kick the dextro lack's and feel's more euphoric. \

Most prob the reason it didn't make it to become AD(H)D med over here. For nasal congestion it most have ruled but it just to druggy to not be replaced by the Dex.

But how Methylphenidate ever got a place in medicin is questionable.
Interesting, I do remember actually 10mg of methylphenidatem, useless, 10mg of 3,4-dichloromethylphenidate = now that is a proper stim.

Interesting, I do remember actually 10mg of methylphenidatem, useless, 10mg of 3,4-dichloromethylphenidate = now that is a proper stim.
methylphenidate is useless for proper concentration.

So you actually saying there is a functional phenidate. That is interesting, why didn't it make it to become a med you wonder.

I think it was marketing the specific combination, allowed a patent extension in the US.
But going from my own experience. Dextro being functional but lacking the 'kick' while racemic has to much.

It seems as if this formula has had some tweakers behind it, trying to find the right balance.

correct. Adderall was patented by Shire pharma company because it had 'mixed' salts of amps which was legally patentable, but that patent has expired as far as i know which is why so many companys now produce adderall. most likely why Shire pharma was sold since they lost that huge cash cow.

But going from my own experience. Dextro being functional but lacking the 'kick' while racemic has to much.

It seems as if this formula has had some tweakers behind it, trying to find the right balance.
most likely did, it is the perfect amphetamine package if you want to be ampd but not particularly ready to jump through a wall (on a moderate dose atleast, there've been quite a few times where i've been tweaked as fuck on addy, especially being awake for a few days)

the RC's of methylphenidate are being tested to replace it altogether as a matter a fact

methylphenidate is useless for proper concentration.

So you actually saying there is a functional phenidate. That is interesting, why didn't it make it to become a med you wonder.
Yep, 3,4-Dichloromethylphenidate, aka 3,4-CTMP. It IS a lot more extreme and energetic though too, longer lasting, Got some on me now, Isopropylphenidate I need to reevaluate.

the RC's of methylphenidate are being tested to replace it altogether as a matter a fact
Please let them retest Pyrazolam to replace Alprazolam as an S4 anxiolytic mediation. Medically superior. Was prohibited a few years ago but listed S4, now it;'s up to S9,

In annoyed j got given about two gram of speed I took it all over 14hours could of been more but got low tolerance. When I took about half a gram sublingually and some snorted as it was paste left in a baggy dried I felt chilled and could concentrate better but then I took it throughout the night and then took about s gram in one go then ended up binding on opiates cos way too string
Same with ritalin a normal dose chills me and u concentrate better but does make me a bit anxious so I'm not really a speed person due to fact there was a time someone gave me a bomb of pure speed and was the kind you didn't need alot and it fucked me up and went me psychotic

I have just put the remainder of a half ounce baggy with some on the sides in s cup of tea and I do feel it a bit from looks of the post

Please let them retest Pyrazolam to replace Alprazolam as an S4 anxiolytic mediation. Medically superior. Was prohibited a few years ago but listed S4, now it;'s up to S9,
Pyrazolam stands out among benzodiazepinen. It is usefull not impairing and unique. Very unlike the whole fam.

S4/ S9, no clue on that is that a schedule for what 'benzo' for what purpose. And although there are addition's to the pharmacology bible. If Pyrazolam becomes a med it will most prob after I left this planet in living form.

Don't get your hopes up, keep em low. But it was a very good invention ime.

most likely did, it is the perfect amphetamine package if you want to be ampd but not particularly ready to jump through a wall (on a moderate dose atleast, there've been quite a few times where i've been tweaked as fuck on addy, especially being awake for a few days)
You got a comparison for us on racemic amphetamine vs this specific Adderal formula. Seems like the difference salt's will effect the pharmakinetic's and the little levo will give a little push.

Maybe even a balanced one when compared to the other two.

Over here we have the one underdog pharmacy preparing dextro-Methylphenidate XR. But beside that one chemist I have little hope any improvement on methylphenidate is near to the shelve's.

The "speed" you're referring to that we get in Europe is up to 97% caffeine/crap. It would be cheaper just to buy some caffeine powder.
Why does Europe have such poor quality speed? I am a frequent purchaser of MDMA which tests absolutely fine and is generally clean...why is amphetamine so poor?

Speed in the UK is utter shite mate.

I am honestly surprised more people don't have dexamphetamine scripts here though. According to the NHS there is only 50,000 dex scripts in the whole of the UK. Compare to oxycodone for example, which is generally a difficult drug to get off the NHS, there are 1.5 million scripts for that.

So dex is a very rare drug and demands high prices, but it's so fucking easy to blag a script off a private doctor then get that put on the NHS I don't know why more people ain't doing it considering the UK is a bunch of stimheads and our speed is so bashed. Maybe it's just because we're more about coke than speed these days. Dexxies and speed used to be huge in UK in the 80's and 90's as I understand it. But now it's just coke coke coke as far as straight stims go.

Still a huge demand for dex off the right people though, I've been offered crazy money just for a single strip of Amfexa. Three figures for 10 pills. It's more pricey than oxy!

To answer the OP, I can definitely say that dexamphetamine feels much cleaner than regular 50/50 dex/levo amphetamine especially the street stuff cut so heavily with caffeine.

Really interesting, and I find it strange how our speed is so bashed in the UK. To say it's quite easy to get really clean mdma and I assume amphetamine comes from the Netherlands as well?? I guess speed is easier to approximate with caffeine and super cheap research chems or some shit? Anyway I'm not a frequent user but if I was going to take it in future I would always source some Adderall after finding out how shit speed is in this country