• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Does smoking crack indoors have an odor?

Very obvious to a person freebasing, pretty damn tasty too. I’ve never in my life entered room full of people freebasing but from my experience when smoking it a few times with someone it vanishes pretty fast and you would need to be close to someone smoking it to smell it. Tho my sense of smell was less due to smoking weed and cigs so maybe I’m wrong and someone with a good nose could detect it easier.

Yes. How are you making it? If your cooking it yourself with the ammonia that absolutely stinks without smoking it.

Either way freebase or crack both stink. I thought nobody knew I was doing it at one point til I was confronted by house mate at the time.

Another time I was in a hotel and had a pipe of rock out the window, unlucky for me the wind was blowing towards the room beside me and their window was also open. I had the hotel staff tell me they'd had a complaint and if that happened again they would be calling the police. Later when i went out and came back they'd gone through my room, but still missed the spot behind the TV unit where I'd left the pipe and the rock stashed.

i know a dude who got fired at a hospital i worked at for taking a crack hit in the bathroom (true story)

It almost smells like burnt plastic and if some one steps into the room and there's that smoke their mouth goes numb.

I am asking cause I’m smoking crack in my sober house bathroom. I mean it’s a flop house but no one has said anything to me about it

I am asking cause I’m smoking crack in my sober house bathroom. I mean it’s a flop house but no one has said anything to me about it

right....until somebody finally does

you can't go for a walk? or you'd have to go for a walk every 15 minutes

maybe you should get yourself a meth habit instead - you don't have to smoke that much

either way dude, you're fucked

Yes. I had a neighbor years ago when i lived in a building and our bathroom vents were connected. Every night i'd get up to use the washroom and all i could smell was crack. Same neighbour complained about me smoking weed so i said stop smoking crack then. Her face went blank, she thought it didn't smell. Never complained about weed after though

I mean, if you’re hot boxing a room with crack smoke and someone walks in, yeah probably. But if you’re walking down a hotel hallway and walk by that room, you likely wouldn’t know it, unless you have an extremely acute sense of smell and/or a crackhead lol. Roasting the chore probably produces more of an odor compared to that emitted from the drug itself

Anyway, even if it does have a smell. You've got to smoke it indoors otherwise the wind would blow it away. You've got to break the rock into tiny pieces to take each hit. So, I can't imagine smoking it outside in the first place. Not unless there's no wind that day.

I think it does if you aren't a user. It doesn't linger or seem to accumulate like nicotine. It's not an odour I associate with anything positive and I'm sure people will recognize that odour is one of the most primitive senses in that it can trigger emotions before rational thought recognises what has caused the response.

I should add that I've never witnessed anyone actually freebasing cocaine so I don't know what odors that might produce.

Usefully @Skorpio is very well read in the field of odor analysis and I suppose he would be able to provide a more factual answer.

i know a dude who got fired at a hospital i worked at for taking a crack hit in the bathroom (true story)
I know a guy that was being giving methadone tablets while dying in the hospital from and IV abcess.

We would bring him crack in exchange for the methadone which he would smoke in his hospital room/bathroom.

It doesn’t leave a smell.

The guy survived that hospital stay but had another infection like a year later and died

Yes. I had a neighbor years ago when i lived in a building and our bathroom vents were connected. Every night i'd get up to use the washroom and all i could smell was crack. Same neighbour complained about me smoking weed so i said stop smoking crack then. Her face went blank, she thought it didn't smell. Never complained about weed after though
To be fair she probably didn’t care about the weed smell but was just in crack paranoia thinking the weed would attract cops.

I don’t understand how this drug is enjoyable unless it was legal. All we did was panic about imaginary cops every time I did crack