• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Meth Does Real meth even exist anymore??

D-meth and racemic are a bit different, but he's saying that meth has stopped existing. Suddenly, a chemical synthesis as calculable as '2+2' has stopped producing '4'. Also, all testing the world over has started producing false positives and the millions of subjective outcomes producing methamphetamine effects are all the result of naivety.

This is why I stopped fucking with meth. People will inflate and exaggerate their own experiences to such unreasonable degrees and feel that they are the only sane one in the room. I stopped being able to empathize a long time ago.
real quality meth*

Just gonna assume u never consumed product pre 2012 by that last part. an plz dont let me come off as ignorant and not acknowledginh the fact that abuse/use over time has huge impact on effect and that dopamine is the actual thing getting you high and ur only getting so much to fuck with etc. the product itself is wack, it smokes, looks, reacts, tastes etc completely diff then when quailty stuff was around.

As you known, there is a thread regarding this issue on the neuroscience & pharmacology subforum. You could learn a thing or two if you read the comments and stopped being so stubborn for a minute.
Bluelight exists so people can learn accurate information about drugs. Obviously everyone is encouraged to share their experiences, but in this case you're making gross generalizations and giving misleading statements.

The HI/red phosphorus reduction of ephedrine or pseudoephedrine to methamphetamine was discovered more than 100 years ago. Yeah it's the easiest and most straightforward method to make d-meth from pharmaceutical ephedrine/pseudo, but it's far from being the only one, there are plenty of other methods (incluiding many variations of the "P2P" route).
When you are as rich as the cartels making d-meth isn't particularly difficult.

Also the vast majority of today's meth isn't racemic, it's mainly crystal dextro-methamphetamine. The purity appears to be pretty high as well on average (there are plenty of sources showing this), but of course there will always be dealers that cut their products to make a bigger profit. But compared to most street drugs crystal meth is generally a much higher quality product, specially if you compare it to things like cocaine and heroin.
I disagree with a couple points but absolutely agree and respect the first paragraph. Sorry if my delivery sucked. honestly. cheers

The three days ago my dealer said they had a new supply of “100 % pure” meth. I was very very sceptical. But I went over there cause we’re friends and was curious. My dealer is actually qualified as a chemist and usually doesn’t bullshit and has taught me quite a bot of interesting stuff about meth manufacture in Asia where she is from.

So when I get there she pulls out a bag with maybe 5 ounces in it and invites me to test a random shard. I dig in and pick a tiny piece and tested it with the reagent test kit I brought specifically for that purpose (she has always let me reagent test stuff if I wanted to). Perfect match for amphetamines instantly.

Then she shows me this trick where she folds up a piece of aluminium foil into a long v-shaped channel as if she is going to smoke of it. Then, using a very small spirit burner (flame about 5mm high) underneath the foil she heats up a shard about 1/2 point in size. No smoke occurs before it liquifies. When it does liquify, the puddle smoothly follows the flame up and down the foil. It leaves behind absolutely zero trail and stays as clear as water the whole time. The smoke has almost no aroma except a very slight sweet smell. When the whole lot has vapourised there is absolutely zero residue left on the foil. Nada. Nothing. It looks like it’s fresh out of the box.

Then we decide to wash a couple of grams. Using acetone and coffee filters very carefully 2 grams in was exactly 1.997 out after drying.

So despite being in a period of abstinence I am too tempted and accept her gift of a shard weighing about 2 points as the final test. After one huge toke on the pipe I felt my brain go electric. After 3-4 I started thinking I would have to stay a while because I might not be able to drive. After smoking maybe half the bowl I put it down thinking I might be overdoing it. A little bit later when I finished it I was having a little bit of trouble forming long sentences. The inside of the bowl is completely clear. No residue whatsoever. My brain knew what I wanted to say but I was kind of stuttering. 12 hours later I felt almost the same. Having taken a ball home with me, it’s now 3 non-stop days later and there is more than half left. I’ve had sex 3 times in that period at several hours a pop. I’m coherent enough to write this and plan the rest of my day assembling furniture and re-arranging my house..

So yeah, I’d say real meth exists.

The three days ago my dealer said they had a new supply of “100 % pure” meth. I was very very sceptical. But I went over there cause we’re friends and was curious. My dealer is actually qualified as a chemist and usually doesn’t bullshit and has taught me quite a bot of interesting stuff about meth manufacture in Asia where she is from.

So when I get there she pulls out a bag with maybe 5 ounces in it and invites me to test a random shard. I dig in and pick a tiny piece and tested it with the reagent test kit I brought specifically for that purpose (she has always let me reagent test stuff if I wanted to). Perfect match for amphetamines instantly.

Then she shows me this trick where she folds up a piece of aluminium foil into a long v-shaped channel as if she is going to smoke of it. Then, using a very small spirit burner (flame about 5mm high) underneath the foil she heats up a shard about 1/2 point in size. No smoke occurs before it liquifies. When it does liquify, the puddle smoothly follows the flame up and down the foil. It leaves behind absolutely zero trail and stays as clear as water the whole time. The smoke has almost no aroma except a very slight sweet smell. When the whole lot has vapourised there is absolutely zero residue left on the foil. Nada. Nothing. It looks like it’s fresh out of the box.

Then we decide to wash a couple of grams. Using acetone and coffee filters very carefully 2 grams in was exactly 1.997 out after drying.

So despite being in a period of abstinence I am too tempted and accept her gift of a shard weighing about 2 points as the final test. After one huge toke on the pipe I felt my brain go electric. After 3-4 I started thinking I would have to stay a while because I might not be able to drive. After smoking maybe half the bowl I put it down thinking I might be overdoing it. A little bit later when I finished it I was having a little bit of trouble forming long sentences. The inside of the bowl is completely clear. No residue whatsoever. My brain knew what I wanted to say but I was kind of stuttering. 12 hours later I felt almost the same. Having taken a ball home with me, it’s now 3 non-stop days later and there is more than half left. I’ve had sex 3 times in that period at several hours a pop. I’m coherent enough to write this and plan the rest of my day assembling furniture and re-arranging my house..

Fuck yeah! Thats the stuff Im talking about. Good to know some1 is still getting it. Thanks for the the reply and nostalgic trip =)

Its called no access to psuedoephedrine, 5 mins of research could of taught you that brother. Its not fucking nostalgia etc. if u were using product pre 2013 youd know what im talking about
the stuff was amazing. Especially the yellow stuff. It had an almost MDMA-like feel to it.

Last edited:
I think we both (at least a small group here) know the answer to that question: no, real methamphetamine doesn’t exist anymore, other than that manufactured by pharmaceutical companies and sold under the brand name Desoxyn, or its generic versions.

The DEA has been shutting down the sale of precursors all over the world since the 1990s, and they’ve pretty much succeeded in their shitty method of fucking over people that can do a bit of chemistry. What this means is that there isn’t enough pseudoephedrine in the world anymore to make as much meth as is supposedly being sold in the US. Nobody can make it, because the ingredients don’t exist anymore.

We all hate the awful Mexican drug cartels for selling us garbage for two decades, if for their shitty business practices alone. Selling us fake shit is about as low as it gets, and those scum bags deserve to burn in hell for it.

I’m at least glad to see (slivers) that someone else actually realizes that the so-called “super meth” from Mexico (which is a scientific impossibility) is nothing but pure garbage, and always has been. There’s so many young people today that have never even had real methamphetamine, but they sure seem to know everything about “meth”, especially on reddit and here .

In reality, unless you had it by the late 1990s to 2010 at the latest, what you’ve been trying to get high on isn’t anything psychoactive at all, it’s just garbage masquerading as real dope.

What a shitty end to such an amazing and useful chemical with such a long history of medical use.
In summary to all this. I will say my personal experience, I haven't had a bag of meth that I thought was actually good clean speed in about 5 years. It works enough to get you through the day but at the end, I'm tired, hungry, and disappointed. It may exist somewhere but I can't find it. Anyone saying different doesn't do it, or has no idea what they are talking about. I don't care what research and statistics that you read say....good speed is impossible to find

I think we both (at least a small group here) know the answer to that question: no, real methamphetamine doesn’t exist anymore, other than that manufactured by pharmaceutical companies and sold under the brand name Desoxyn, or its generic versions.

The DEA has been shutting down the sale of precursors all over the world since the 1990s, and they’ve pretty much succeeded in their shitty method of fucking over people that can do a bit of chemistry. What this means is that there isn’t enough pseudoephedrine in the world anymore to make as much meth as is supposedly being sold in the US. Nobody can make it, because the ingredients don’t exist anymore.

We all hate the awful Mexican drug cartels for selling us garbage for two decades, if for their shitty business practices alone. Selling us fake shit is about as low as it gets, and those scum bags deserve to burn in hell for it.

I’m at least glad to see (slivers) that someone else actually realizes that the so-called “super meth” from Mexico (which is a scientific impossibility) is nothing but pure garbage, and always has been. There’s so many young people today that have never even had real methamphetamine, but they sure seem to know everything about “meth”, especially on reddit and here .

In reality, unless you had it by the late 1990s to 2010 at the latest, what you’ve been trying to get high on isn’t anything psychoactive at all, it’s just garbage masquerading as real dope.

What a shitty end to such an amazing and useful chemical with such a long history of medical use.
Man it's all shit(y). Unless swim in the kitchen, going back to the 90s

In my experience, if the question is "does real x even exist anymore?" the answer is yes.

It always still exists... Somewhere.

I've heard dozens of times that the real heroin I used as recently as last week doesn't exist anywhere anymore.

Something else I'll mention real quick, we don't swim here on bluelight.

It's just a recommendation, I'm not staff so I can't tell you to stop or anything, just a friendly heads up that on bluelight, we don't swim, we just do drugs. :D

I live in Arizona, and I've got to say that although sometimes it doesn't seem as other times, we really do have real meth here...

Anytime a friend visits from back east, and they try the meth here, they are completely blown away.

Is it at all possible that you just go to the wrong people for the meth you buy? Maybe what you keep getting is so stepped on that it sucks...which would suck, no doubt...

Sorry for not understanding, but if it was 100% why was a wash needed?
If it is indeed 100%, it should be absolutely transparent-crystal clear, right?
So, being pure can extremely dangerous as one can accidentally consume too much, causing that awful nasty jitteriness, nervousness, and unpleasant feelings. So, a little goes a long way, I am assuming.
I also think, that it being 100%, being that pure is not a good marketing tactic because repeating customers will come less since they would have a long lasting product and is also very dangerously pure.

No offense, but with that hot take you sound pretty spun right now.

Sorry for not understanding, but if it was 100% why was a wash needed?
If it is indeed 100%, it should be absolutely transparent-crystal clear, right?
So, being pure can extremely dangerous as one can accidentally consume too much, causing that awful nasty jitteriness, nervousness, and unpleasant feelings. So, a little goes a long way, I am assuming.
I also think, that it being 100%, being that pure is not a good marketing tactic because repeating customers will come less since they would have a long lasting product and is also very dangerously pure.

I washed it as part of the testing for whether it really was as pure as she was claiming. It wasn't needed, but I didn't know that until I had washed it and hardly lost any amount of weight.

I don't know if the crystals should be transparent if 100 % pure. I suspect not because as they crystalise they do in layers with different densities. But they should be pretty clear as they were.

Generally, government reports of seizures report purity in the 90+% range in Australia. So it is already pretty high. But potency is what matters also. Potency is the percentage of the product that is the d-isomer of meth rather than the l-isomer of meth. We did not test for that because you need a polarimeter which we didn't have.

Personally I don't get the jitters from meth (but I do from amp sulfate and dexamfetamine and ritalin).

In the ended it tasted and felt 'just right' - goldilocks meth.

I can get better quality meth now on street corners from random people than i did having a 'source' almost 20 years ago and at a fraction of a fraction of the price.

Just gonna assume u never consumed product pre 2012 by that last part. an plz dont let me come off as ignorant
Meth pills (local presses and imports) in the early to mid 00's. Aussie 'goey' in powder, paste and crystal during the mid 00's. Sampled ice in 2005. One puff gave a rush which would subside into clean energy lasting quite a while.
In January 2008 I decided to try a full point of quality crystal in increments, spaced out over the night. It was better in every way, by fucking miles, than any speed I had ever had.

In short, when you make assumptions based on other assumptions which have been pulled from a recurring whirlpool of bullshit, you end up with threads like this and posts like yours.

Good day sir.

Its called no access to psuedoephedrine, 5 mins of research could of taught you that brother. Its not fucking nostalgia etc. if u were using product pre 2013 youd know what im talking about

Do you honestly think cartels cant get some freaking pseudoeph?

Lol these cartels run most of mexico and probably produce their own supplies through legal chemical companies that they own.
Its baffling that people think that these thugs we see on Netflix is the whole operation.

Its basicly fact that the CIA/dea etc control the drug trade.
People like El chapo and that colombian dude are basicly district managers.

Wow .your so right I've been doing this since 85 on and off and in those days you could get a half and be up all wknd.and then some now I believe when does it start.and right on par with that super crap from across the border .