• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

does MDMA cause harm to your central nervous system?

No, not really. Well, it might be too early to say that conclusively, but yes it does raise your hr/bp temporarily. Whether or not that's truly bad for you is up for debate. Rigorous exercise does the same thing but it's not a bad thing; same with caffeine, ironically. The caveat is that it only applies to a person who is in good shape and lives a healthy lifestyle.

But really, this topic is kind of nitpicky. If one were to dig deep enough on thousands of different substances, foods or organisms, absolutely anything and everything can be bad for you. It's just how much do you want to dig to find something bad? Absolutely nothing and no one is exempt from such an extensive, magnifying glass point of view.

Shit, i've been speaking to a guy who's friend of a friend, and they told me that he took way too many extasy at parties. Like his personal record was 10 at once. He took it like every weekend going out, he was even very fat and has lost a lot of weight partly because of it.

He doesn't seem that damaged mentally. Shit, we even talked about serious topics, and he seemed articulate, talkative and on point. I would never have guessed it that he abused extasy so much lol.

Shit, i've been speaking to a guy who's friend of a friend, and they told me that he took way too many extasy at parties. Like his personal record was 10 at once. He took it like every weekend going out, he was even very fat and has lost a lot of weight partly because of it.

He doesn't seem that damaged mentally. Shit, we even talked about serious topics, and he seemed articulate, talkative and on point. I would never have guessed it that he abused extasy so much lol.
Damn,he is lucky not like me. Mine friends did the same amount of ecstasy like me,record was 7or 10pils at night,but they didn't get any damage,just me get probably permament damage..

Damage =/= damage... Just because some people feel mentally fine doesn't mean that they are. To notice any sort of damage somebody has to stop doing drugs for a while... But most drugs do damage to memory orientated tasks. The higher executive functions should stay untouched though. In the end the most important thing for recognizing problems is your individual perception. Some feel changes very easily while others don't notice them at all.