• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

does MDMA cause harm to your central nervous system?

nancy145

Bluelighter
So i thought MDMA just did slight short term memory damage in hard long term users but recently i heard that it can do severe damage to your CNS in long term users. Is this true? if so can someone get more specific about it?

It can do a lot of damage especcially if it's not pure mdma. Only a few months of using it damaged my vision permamently and I have balance off or floating feling everyday for 2years..

It can do a lot of damage especcially if it's not pure mdma. Only a few months of using it damaged my vision permamently and I have balance off or floating feling everyday for 2years..

Define "a few months". How often, and what doses? Sounds a bit like excessive use

Define "a few months". How often, and what doses? Sounds a bit like excessive use
Verry often in a night about 2-3 pills my record was 7mdma in one night..but it was shit because I didn't felt high. But still I used it to often..and I don't know if I ever back to normal..

While I can't answer the OP's question specifically, your level of (ab)use is ludicrous and of course it's going to do damage.

A few months of NORMAL use (no less than 1 month break between uses, no more than 300mg/session (which is still HIGH)) is extremely unlikely to cause any ongoing health impact; especially the level you're experiencing.

So again, while I can't answer OP's question, hardlife123's comment is barely relevant or particularly useful here (I don't mean any offence buddy; simply put your level of use is far beyond what's recommended or considered "normal"). Taking MDMA responsibly, even 'long term', isn't going to guarantee you negative impact on your overall health.

This is all presuming what you ingest has been tested to confirm it's actually MDMA.

While I can't answer the OP's question specifically, your level of (ab)use is ludicrous and of course it's going to do damage.

A few months of NORMAL use (no less than 1 month break between uses, no more than 300mg/session (which is still HIGH)) is extremely unlikely to cause any ongoing health impact; especially the level you're experiencing.So again, while I can't answer OP's question, hardlife123's comment is barely relevant or particularly useful here (I don't mean any offence buddy; simply put your level of use is far beyond what's recommended or considered "normal"). Taking MDMA responsibly, even 'long term', isn't going to guarantee you negative impact on your overall health.

This is all presuming what you ingest has been tested to confirm it's actually MDMA.
So why the hell I feeling like this? I never had these problems before drugs..it started after them it must be them

So why the hell I feeling like this? I never had these problems before drugs..it started after them it must be them

Because what he just said.

YOU USED WAY TO FUCKING MUCH MDMA.

If you had used it responsibly you would not have these problems.

Its not and never was the drug with MDMA. Always the user.

Because what he just said.

YOU USED WAY TO FUCKING MUCH MDMA.

If you had used it responsibly you would not have these problems.

Its not and never was the drug with MDMA. Always the user.
I know it was to much...but what should I do know? Is it permament ?

Stop taking any and all drugs for an extended time. Months. At LEAST 3. This includes weed, alcohol, tobacco, and caffeine. No drugs. Your brain needs to repair the damage you did to it.

Also eat healthy. Whole, nutritional foods. Fruit and veg. REAL food, with vitamins and shit.

Exercise. Get into jogging, or at least walking if you don't already. Nothing over the top, just light consistent physical activity.

Rest well. Get to bed at a decent time each night, and avoid staying up too late too often.

Positive mindset. Thing WILL get better, but just because you don't notice overwhelming improvement after two weeks, it doesn't mean you're never going to get better. Just think positive, you'd be surprised how powerful a positive outlook and determination can be.

Follow this and you'll be better soon enough.

Stop taking any and all drugs for an extended time. Months. At LEAST 3. This includes weed, alcohol, tobacco, and caffeine. No drugs. Your brain needs to repair the damage you did to it.

Also eat healthy. Whole, nutritional foods. Fruit and veg. REAL food, with vitamins and shit.

Exercise. Get into jogging, or at least walking if you don't already. Nothing over the top, just light consistent physical activity.

Rest well. Get to bed at a decent time each night, and avoid staying up too late too often.

Positive mindset. Thing WILL get better, but just because you don't notice overwhelming improvement after two weeks, it doesn't mean you're never going to get better. Just think positive, you'd be surprised how powerful a positive outlook and determination can be.

Follow this and you'll be better soon enough.
Thanks buddy for advice. I really should try it. But the thing is that I'm not doing drugs for 2years,the last time was in 2013. And I'm feeling like this for 2years that's why I'm thinking that it will be forever because there is no improvement in these 2 years. But I didn't live healthy,and I always going to sleep late. But you think is it posiblle to recover even if there is no improvement in 2years?

Jesus, that is a bit. Have you sought proper medical advice?
Yeah I was to 7 different neurologists. CT scan showed that I had slight damage to cerebellum but MRI was clear. Almost all of them said it's anxiety..Just one neurologist said if drugs damage our brains when it will be permament. Others said that it's imposiblle from a few months get that damage. But I don't believe that it's anxiety,cause I'm not anxious all the time. So it's hard nobody can help me.

Last edited:
But I don't believe that it's anxiety,cause I'm not anxiety all the time

Anxiety doesn't work like that. It's not always there and usually comes and goes. If all of the doctors said it's anxiety then you should probably listen to them. Look into Cognitive Behavioural Therapy which can really help with dealing with anxiety. It helped me anyway.

Anxiety doesn't work like that. It's not always there and usually comes and goes. If all of the doctors said it's anxiety then you should probably listen to them. Look into Cognitive Behavioural Therapy which can really help with dealing with anxiety. It helped me anyway.
But man if anxiety not always there,how can symptoms be there all the time for2years? It's only 2docs said maybe it's anxiety..others said that they don't know what it is they said it also can be drugs related because it lasting to long..

Perhaps look at it this way: your ridiculous abuse period cause REVERSIBLE damage of some kind. This triggered the anxiety, potentially directly by both the damage done, and the worrying mindset it's put you in ("Will I ever get better??").

Now, 2 years on, the damage you did is more or less repaired; however you're still causing psychosomatic symptoms of anxiety by the constant worrying over these years.

Perhaps your anxiety is self-perpetuating?

But sometimes I'm feeling like I don't have anxiety..I'm drinking SSRI and today I'm feeling good and happy,but symptoms still there..when I get up from bed I start floating,and my head get numb..I think it's not anxiety related cause it's all the time..

How long have you been on the SSRI? It is really common to have those symptoms after waking up, especially if you stand up to quickly... If not you could check out your cardiovascular system, because this could also be a reason. Are you doing cardio?

How long have you been on the SSRI? It is really common to have those symptoms after waking up, especially if you stand up to quickly... If not you could check out your cardiovascular system, because this could also be a reason. Are you doing cardio?
Hey. I'm taking SSRI for only 4weeks,and these symptoms I had for 2years. I'm started cardio last week. I also started from today gluten-free diet to see if it help..but I'm not optimistic about that.

Hence you only use the shit once every six months nevermind for no tolerance. It is only bad if Abused Otherwise Caffeine Kills more people Yearly Literally No Joke Or Exahgeration!

Hence you only use the shit once every six months nevermind for no tolerance. It is only bad if Abused Otherwise Caffeine Kills more people Yearly Literally No Joke Or Exahgeration!

Caffeine is actually pretty benign when it comes to drugs lol. Do your research before spitting out your opinion, not facts about the safety of caffeine.