• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Does/Has Weed Ever Given You A Panic Attack?

Aok

Bluelighter
Do you ever get panic attacks when you smoke weed? If so, are you with other people or alone? Were you a little high, or *really* high? Has it caused you to quit smoking it?
Answer:
1. Yes
2. Both
3. Both
4. Sadly yes. But then I smoked a bowl with someone on their second time. What happens? HE got a panic attack. Somehow that made me the stronger person, and I helped him get over it.

yes. but i was also on 600mg of dxm. and drinking alcohol. i thought i was going to die. my heart was beating really fast.

Yes, and it has happened to 2 of my close friends as well. I was prescribed benzos, so I would take a xanax an hr before smoking and that helped. If I smoke regs, and just take one or two hits, I am usually fine without taking a benzo. So it depends on the type of bud. If I smoke and the bud is really mellow, then its cool and I try to take advantage of that stash while it is around.

sativas make my mind race like the indy 500
indica and hash mellow me out to where i feel absolutely perfect

i rekon im gunna take a bath with some one hitter quitters of some sour diesel
i think thats sativa

only when being chased by police.

or out of the house of a girl i was fucking, half nekked, trousers round my ankles and one shoe short,
with her dad chasing me with a samurai sword. (i shit you not, good sirs)

1. Yes, happened when I was newer to smoking and usually had some merit (possible parent situation).
2. With friends
3. Really High
4. I prob quit for about a week then got over it, so no.

Yes

It was my first and last weed experience. I smoked 3 pipes sharing a bit with the wife and about 15 minutes into it I started to get Deja Vue, and strange visuals, like my vision was folding back when the deja vue was happening over and over and then the real panic started in when my heart was beating like 160 bpm. I spent 3 hours with my wife trying to calm me down, because I was sure I was A: I was gonna die. B: My brain was gonna be stuck in this loop. MDMA is now my only mistress.

only when being chased by police.

or out of the house of a girl i was fucking, half nekked, trousers round my ankles and one shoe short,
with her dad chasing me with a samurai sword. (i shit you not, good sirs)

I would of had more than a panic attack in that situation! I would have had to toss the trousers after I soiled them!

Yes

It was my first and last weed experience. I smoked 3 pipes sharing a bit with the wife and about 15 minutes into it I started to get Deja Vue, and strange visuals, like my vision was folding back when the deja vue was happening over and over and then the real panic started in when my heart was beating like 160 bpm. I spent 3 hours with my wife trying to calm me down, because I was sure I was A: I was gonna die. B: My brain was gonna be stuck in this loop. MDMA is now my only mistress.

I started getting them years after smoking it. I can relate to that de ja vue feeling, then sometimes blackness would start coming into my peripheral vision until I'd pass out. Other times I could actually control not completely blacking out. It sucks cuz I used to really enjoy getting high.
What makes MDMA so appealing? I've never tried it.

I used to get paranoid all the time, but over the past year that's gone away. I noticed I only really panic when I'm "slightly" stoned. If I'm completely stoned, I don't seem to care about anything enough to get paranoid... But when I'm just a little 'high', I end up focusing on small issues and end up panicking over trivial things.

I started getting them years after smoking it. I can relate to that de ja vue feeling, then sometimes blackness would start coming into my peripheral vision until I'd pass out. Other times I could actually control not completely blacking out. It sucks cuz I used to really enjoy getting high.

I seen someone here describe it perfectly and I wish I could find it, I'll try to do my best to re-create it.

This is what E feels like for me when taking with the wife.

:):D:):D:):D:):D:D:):D:D:):D:D:D:):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D, Did I ever tell you how beatiful you are, did I ever tell you how much I love you. Wow look at those lights they are awesome. Did I ever tell you how beautiful you are, did I ever tell you how much I love you. Remember that fight we had well this is how I was feeling, but I'm really at peace with it now.

I always tell people take the happiest you have ever been in your life and multiply that by 100, that's what the peak of MDMA is like.

Yeah . I got a few the first few months of smoking .

I think it's because I had no tolerance to weed .

The panic attacks were scary but tht didn't stop me smoking .

So eventually I built a good tolerance that wasn't too high and then it was a wayyyy nicer more mellow , euphoric high .

Now I took a 3-4 week break and just smoked the other day after my break ..., I was tripping the fuck out . I hated it !! I had no tolerance again an wow it sucke .

So ya I find tolerance to weed is the best way to stop panic attacks

Yes man. I was on a comedown and watching Cloverfield (=P)
One of the worst panic attacks i've had (not had many), My boyfriend thought i was having an acid flash back but i don't wuite remember if that is how i saw it.
I have not quit but i have cut down significantly since then anyway.

^ it was probably the movie man ! Haaha

cloverfield made me nauseated as a mutherfucker !

Yeah maybe it was hey.. i don't even remember it, i thought i was going crazy.
fucken psychological cinema sheeeit

yes but at the time I was getting daily panic attacks/anxiety while completely sober so I stopped all drugs even booze and drinking caffeine.

Eventually after I got the issues with depression, and anxiety/panic attacks resolved with therapy and a medication, I started smoking again and I started taking only a single hit from a one hitter just once a week and then I gradually started smoking more and more often and I wasn't getting anxiety or panic attacks from herb or when I was sober.

I've also smoked way too much and gotten super high and been around people who I didn't know at a party and that wasn't fun but I think people just thought I had too much to drink.

this happens to me when i smoke it nowadays. . i used to love the stuff and never thought i would stop smokin. . but after eating it one time (not my first, probably my 100th time i ate it) i had a mild anxiety attack. .and now every time i smoke, i get some anxiety, so i basically mostly avoid it.. i think i fucked some shit up in my head with research chems, and mdxx compounds, lsd, etc. .