• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Does Fent feel like Dilaudid IV

Swampthing17

Greenlighter
So I have some Dilly I got online that test back and forth from fent pos to negative with the home strip tests. I do them and they feel like a dilly, neck arms feel floaty have that feeling go down my spine. The good stuff. I’ve never done fent knowingly so not sure what it feels like. Anyone have experience with iving both and can you tell the difference. I mean I know a oxy from a dilly easy if I did them IV but I have no idea what fent is supposed to feel like. It’s also the double d on one side and just a 8 on the other. Think they are from Canada?

Dilaudid feels very different. Much warmer.

Although I was never a big fan of dilaudid. My tolerance was too high at the time I'm sure, but the high had a bit of an edge and irritability to it. Not surprisingly, I get a similar feeling from hydrocodone, which also make me irritable and sort of unhappy (hydrocodone and hydromorphone are relatives, with hydromorphone being the big boy version of hydrocodone).

Dilaudid feels very different. Much warmer.

Although I was never a big fan of dilaudid. My tolerance was too high at the time I'm sure, but the high had a bit of an edge and irritability to it. Not surprisingly, I get a similar feeling from hydrocodone, which also make me irritable and sort of unhappy (hydrocodone and hydromorphone are relatives, with hydromorphone being the big boy version of hydrocodone).
So it’s not like a feeling that goes thru your body like dilly?