• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Does Anything Feel BETTER Than Your Favorite Opiate? (Addicts Only)

I can think of quite a few things, but I guess I've never been addicted to IV opioids. To me opioids are all about comfort but they aren't the ultimate high.

LSD + MDMA
Listening to one of your favorite songs while peaking on LSD (with a perfect set& setting)
Smoking meth while peaking on ghb
Etc...
I've also have many natural highs that felt (much) better than opioids, but one can't control them, sometimes the planets align and you get rewarded by "the universe".

Nothing quite like it when it's good ; but then again that's comparing apples to oranges.

It's been a few years since I've last used 'addictively' ; at that time it seemed like some kinda vital necessity. It was basically a maladaptive coping mechanism. I actually get MORE pleasure out of it now because my tolerance is obviously lower as is the frequency of use, so it has a much greater effect on me. I don't see it as THE greatest pleasure that life has to offer anymore either, however.

I wouldn't enjoy going entirely abstinent but if my partner gave me a total ultimatum then I'd rather be with him. No drug has ever made me as happy as loving someone. A large part of what was driving my over - use was loneliness
100% RELATABLEEEEE mhmmm. Xd

I've also have many natural highs that felt (much) better than opioids, but one can't control them, sometimes the planets align and you get rewarded by "the universe".
Oh heck, when I've been waiting and waiting for the right conditions and for the light to be 'just SO' for literal HOURS, in order to capture a picture I've had in my mind for absolute AGES , and then it happens and I click the shutter (might only be like a 5 sec window to realize EXACTLY what I'm after) and I know I have my PERFECT shot in the can, that results in an overwhelming rush of euphoria and I legit feel 'high' off nothing more than my own brain's happy chemicals

Last edited:
Kissing my love in the forehead drunk and not feeling dopesick with money on my pockets. Yee better than begging for coins in the street for a fix. Fuck that
... Or wanking off unsanitary strangers in public toilets for a fix as well.