• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Gabapentinoids Does anyone take gabapentin !

And what do they do and what is it supposed to be taken for.

I was just wondering because I have been prescribed this for pain. I think I am just going to keep taking the naproxin instead.

I have been taking Gabapentin 600 mg 3 times a day for almost 10 years I have switched off several times for Lyrica because I heard the same things. But in no way shape or form is it the same I love that Gabapentin takes care of my nerve pain! I have an extremely bad spine and other issues. The Lyrica pretty much did nothing for me it might have taken care of my pain a little but I didn't get any of the euphoria Pleasant feeling at all from the Lyrica that I get from the Gabapentin even to this day after taking it for so long!!
It also helps me to sleep but it also makes things more interesting when I'm awake so you can do either one on this medication which makes it truly ideal. I will be a advocate for Gabapentin for the rest of my life I was on all of the extremely strong narcotics and as we all know it could not stand the side effects that withdraw all of that stuff so I have made do with gabapentin and I have absolutely no regrets.