• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Does anyone know this pill ?

On the back of the pill it reads 199,9 mg in very small letters. Im assuming this is the weight of the entire pill and not the amount of MDMA in it.

I wont be using these anytime soon, but if anyone is interested in the test results of these I can post it. I have several of those EZ tests left anyway.
No, it's the supposed MDMA content in them, the pills are much heavier than 199mg. However the 199.99mg content is only confirmed on the first batch, they lowered it on later batches. There is a gold bar that has been tested at around 150mg MDMA

Just a little update if anyone still cares.

We tested the pills (The Gold bars) with one of those EZ-tubes and went from purple to nearly black within a second (so thats good).

We used them and where both buzzing in about 30-40 mins, so much faster than those green turtles.

Both of us had no bad hangover either. I can say this is the best pill Ive ever had, but then again, I havent had that many.:)

Considering they've been around for a while now i'd be wary of any "gold bars" being fakes. Someone tried to give me some at a festival very recently which I turned down, free or not, it just isn't worth the risk without testing (plus I already have my own tested source). Make sure you test any pill you plan on consuming first.