• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines DOC vs 2C-x vs LSD cross tolerance

I'd go with the 2c-e, personally, as I find it to be the most musical of the 2c's, but the same doesn't hold true for everyone, i'm sure. Also, i believe t7 is more toxic (as most 2c-t-x's are) than the 2c-x's. Have fun! Psychedelics & music is about the most pleasurable experience there is, imho.

Why T7 over I or E? Just curious what your rationale is. This will be festive musical environment.

Basically just cause its my personal favorite. But for an actual reason that would be because it blows all the other 2C's away for hallucinations hands down. Matter of fact I think it blows away everything for visuals other then those ones that just blast you into orbit immediately like DMT or salvia. Maybe mescaline could compete i've never been lucky enough to try that. No doubt its more toxic though so if your stomach isn't fairly strong I would actually change the recommendation to 2C-E. 2C-I is garbage in my opinion:p

^Yeah I understand your theory - though I think down-regulation occurs rather than up-regulation of excessively active receptors. Anywho, I don't usually trip in such close time spans; I certainly don't have the time that I used to back in the heydays to partake in such long innerspace excursions so this is definitely an exception. I will be outside in a musical environment so I'd like to be altered in the right ways.
How is music on DOC? Enjoyable?

the musical environment wouldn't be a psytrance would it?

I would recommend the 2C-E over the 2C-T-7, DOC (I'm guessing) is too some degree an MAOI, which could make the 2C-T-7 more toxic.

^Hmm interesting.. never came across info saying DOC is an MAOI. This warrants a search.. If it is the case, then I agree T7 would be more neurotoxic which is not what I want.

the musical environment wouldn't be a psytrance would it?

hehe naa.. eclectic 4 sure!

I didn't think any of the DOx's were MAOIs, but I really have no idea. I'd really like to find out if this is true or not, though. Also I think any of those 2C's would be nice, but personally I'd probably go with the 2C-T-7 as it seems to treat me the nicest out of those three, I'd be in the best mind frame for the sort of environment you're talking about. But really, I'm sure any of those three would be good.

Edit: Also this isn't really the same thing but I'd like to point out that I once took 2C-I during the day, then fairly low doses of both 2C-B and MDMA that night, and then mushrooms and MDMA the following morning (after a few hours of sleep) and the mushrooms were still quite powerful. The mushrooms may have been weakened slightly (4 instead of 5 grams or something like that), but I think there'd be much more of a weakening if I had taken mushrooms again the day before instead of 2C's. The 2C-B dose was unknown so I can't really say for sure how much that was affected.

Last edited:
^Yeah I understand your theory - though I think down-regulation occurs rather than up-regulation of excessively active receptors. Anywho, I don't usually trip in such close time spans; I certainly don't have the time that I used to back in the heydays to partake in such long innerspace excursions so this is definitely an exception. I will be outside in a musical environment so I'd like to be altered in the right ways.
How is music on DOC? Enjoyable?

Music on DOC can be great. I ate 4 mg's of it. However my measurement could have been off, but I did use a good scale. I remember lying on the grass in this ampitheatre and seeing the roof over the stage flatten down into a U then raise up into something like the main arched hall of cathedral and all the people dancing suddenly became evil devil worshippers and I immediately laughed it off, but the organ and all the music sounded so out of pitch. I've had pitch bending, tonal center loss before, but never to this degree. The organ which I know was playing some sick funk rock stuff sounded like a slide whistle calliope that sped up and slowed down. I find DOx's to be too focused to play the type of music I like. They're ideal or were ideal in social situations where I be could excessively weird. Which is most social situations if you make them that way ;-) WINK! Although I have had spiritual experiences with DOx's and sound and music so all go for that. I should mention that at the time, before I found Jesus (I didn't find Jesus I just wanted to say that), I was a poly-drug abuser. Gasp! (And still am) I also ate some LSD, mushrooms, and a tablet which probably had MDMA in it. Plus marijuana so that particular DOC experience might have had other influences on it, however the next evening at 5pm (T+21hours) I could still feel the DOC electrical feeling I get running over my skin. I was also blissed out of my mind and so fried I had to stay an extra day. I spent a large part of the day watching the bark of a pine tree shift and assemble into various images then as it progressed into patterns into an complete inability to focus into waving at every person that walked past like I was a little kid.

I was thinking in the long-term there may be an upregulation in certain areas. Or it might display amphetamine neurotoxicity. I'm really curious to find that out. I guess from the abstract I read it doesn't seem that they do have a "large" effect on glial cells. So if they do damage anything I guess I comes back. However it does do some damage. I guess dude took his vacation. Bet it went swelly. That's a good word right there. Swelly.

Peace,
PL

^Nah I haven't taken my vacation yet..

It's coming up and I am getting psyched! Hope to post a trip report afterwards.