• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines DOC and DOM questions

I even found 1mg on Dom harder than than 2mg of doc or doi but less rewarding.

I would suggest to anyone wanting to try DOM, start LOW!! I've had one experience with it, and I consider it to be my one bad trip. It started off great, pretty euphoric and EXTREMELY visual. I was actually having problems balancing because the visuals were so disorienting. Don't really know how to explain the bad trip. It started off great, i felt very serene and I found everything hilarious. I was cracking up the whole time. However, i couldnt stop laughing which made me short of breath. During the come up my friend was telling a story of a video he saw where some soldiers took acid and as he said "Were dying in the streets laughing". I remembered him saying that, and during the peak I took it very literally. I suddenly knew that i wasnt gonna be able to stop laughing and that I was going to die because of it. There ended up being about an hour where I was intensely crying and screaming, asking my friends to call my brother, sister and father so that I could say goodbye before dying. There were some disturbing visual manifestations of the mindset that i wont go into. I only got through it because my friend who dosed with me held me hand throughout the orderal and kept repeating "You're safe. You're going to be fine. We took the same dose. Look at me, I'm fine, I'm safe. We took the same dose, you're going to be okay". It was a literal dying experience. I experienced death, and it was horrifying, but as soon as it passed the trip started to wind down and I started to feel better.

I say that that was my one bad trip. However, 90% of the trip was very enjoyable. That 10% was absolute hell. It was traumatic and I wouldnt wish it upon anyone. I can tell from that experience that DOM truly is a special chemical, and I will try it again. My friend and I split a 5mg tab and he took the slightly larger half, so my dose was 2.5mg at most (assuming we didnt get a blotter with a hotspot). The main trip lasted at least 12 hours. The peak was probably a good 6 hours. I was still experiencing visuals at the 30 hour mark. And that was only 2.5mg. I can not imagine how some people can take 7.5mg. I am going to try the chemical again some day, but I probably wont be going over 2mg.
My only DOM experience was with two analyzed pellets that contained a little over 3mg DOM, and it was one of the most cathartic and emotionally intense psychedelic experiences I've had. I cried non-stop for at least an hour and it was such a relief. The closed-eye visuals were gorgeous, the body feeling was heavy and the headspace was analytical and clearheaded which reminded me a great deal of 2C-E. For three months afterwards I felt like a different person and absolutely not in a bad way. This experience was so cleansing and I learned a lot about myself. I will forever cherish that one experience and it made DOM one of my favorite psychedelics I've ever tried. I also recommend starting low with this compound.

Can't speak on DOC yet but I'm really excited to try it this summer. It's definitely going to be the next DOx compound I will lay my hands on.