• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Do You Wear a Watch?

I took a hammer to my last watch. It was a gift from my ex, and felt a bit like a handcuff, due to its form and styling. I pretty much realized I didn't want to be with her when I put it on. It had stopped 23 seconds into some hour :).

I may spend just seconds away from easily being able to glance and see the time. Much of my day is spent in a vehicle or in front of a computer of sorts.

I can see traditional watches still having use. No disrespect. If I was an outdoorsman I'd get one, or into sports or something. Or skydiving, or diving, some watches are good for that. I can think of a lot of ways I'd use them, and like how some look, but eh...

Last edited:
Last time I ever wore a watch was more than 4 years ago. I don't like wearing one

I personally feel that a nice wristwatch is an essential part of a gentleman's wardrobe, like owning a black belt AND a brown belt. I know cellphones have changed things, but I guess I'm just oldschool.

I wear a watch but only to work. I have to have it as part of my job.. And I usually take it off and leave it at work when I leave for the day.. I don't like taking any extra pathogens home with me

In red....
a370400-750-750.jpg

A similar hybrid digital/analog Fossil in black like this
$_35.JPG

Last edited: