Do you test your pills?

• Yes

Votes: 30 25.9%
  • No

Votes: 86 74.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
schmangle said:
Desperately want a testing kit, but this is equally balanced by the fact that I don't want to put myself on any "watch" list when it comes through customs. This sounds totally paranoid, but you just never know... I live in a country with very strict drug penalties and prefer to lurk as far under the radar as possible.

Numerous friends were supposed to bring me a kit in their luggage, but have never quite got it together.

After a lot of crappy pills (and the piss testing in clubs), i've pretty much given up on e for the time being. :(
Piss testing in clubs?
I have never heard of this.

I never test. Wouldnt stop me from taking them (I do check pill reports first of course. Especially from the dangerous shet)

Also trying to hide my E use from a SO would be a bit tougher with a test kit lying around

I vote yes because even though i don't currently own a tester, i only buy pills that friends have tested unless i buy some pills spur of the moment at a club and i've checked pill reports to see what's going around...

I did in the very beginning, 8+ years ago. Now I do not because there is no reason too ;)

Last edited:
I do when i can. It's very difficult to test at raves though. I tried and failed doing that lol.

i dont, but i would if i could. i ordered a test kit from EZ test kits back in november and never got it nor would they answer my emails and took the money out my account so i said fuck it

Sometimes. If it's from one of my close friends (as in the people who buy a bunch, eat some and then give or sell to cheap to the friends for us all to have) then no.

But if it's a new source yes.

let someone else go first

i test them by giving them to someone elsefirst. if they have a bad trip i don't take them. if they have agood trip i'm pissed i gave free pills away. i always test my herion by letting someone else hit first. it has saved me from numerous od's. ps. i never let anyone die i've given cpr until help arrived and so far every one has made it%)

rockbottom said:
i test them by giving them to someone elsefirst. if they have a bad trip i don't take them. if they have agood trip i'm pissed i gave free pills away. i always test my herion by letting someone else hit first. it has saved me from numerous od's. ps. i never let anyone die i've given cpr until help arrived and so far every one has made it%)

HAHAHAHA

i've used this method a few times. Unfortunately, everytime i give my friend a free pill to test, it ends up being good and i just wasted a good pill.

my dealer tests in front of me.

andwhatifshedoes said:
I test pills for myself and for friends. Its fun! I was sick of getting meth bombs all the time, so I bought myself a kit. I also use pill reports all the time. I've never actually done a report, but I find the site extremely useful.
You should do a report on every pill you test, even if you don't take it. It keeps the people in your area that don't have a kit informed on what's around. Since I got my kit, report on every pill I test. That's what the site is for. ;)

Other test kits for EEEEEEEEEEE

Yep i sure do and im glad i have just the basic Marquis kit although there are now plenty of dodgey manufacturers who know ways roud this particular kit to make the reagent turn the purple/black colour we all look for.What other kits would any1 reccomend for a 100% sure test for mdma? :)

NO

i always use pill reports.

and i haven't gotten a bad pill in 3 years.

I don't. Too lazy I guess. I've always gotten good pills so it's not like I'm paranoid of getting a meth bomb or anything.

I come from the eco-(and E) friendly city of Eugene, where 98.41% of all drugs I care about (E, acid, weed, K, and coke) are clean and pure.
No need to test!
Also, I'm a lazy bastard. =D

Unfortunately, I didn't know pill testing was so easy to do until a few months after I started taking mdma. And even after that it was a few more months until I got a test kit for myself :\ But I tested all my pills after that day.
I dont take mdma anymore, but I answered "yes", even though the question is in present tense:|

BrodieMan13 said:
I come from the eco-(and E) friendly city of Eugene, where 98.41% of all drugs I care about (E, acid, weed, K, and coke) are clean and pure.
I hope your joking, because that kind of luxury dosen't exist anywhere.

I'm quite dissapointed with the results of the poll to be honest.

Eh, well sorry to dash your hopes, but no, I'm not.
Then again, I'm not sure about the coke (which I call, 'never-enough'), or if I really care about it at all...
Anyway, the percentage was fabricated. I don't know about ALL the drugs here in Eugene, but every drug I've welcomed into my system has been very, very clean, if not pure.
Have you ever been here? You'd be surprised. :p

Yup, good ol' Oregon.
Spitting tongue emoticons aside, I'd be glad to give you a tour of our beautiful drug scene. It'd be cool to show a fellow Bluelighter around.:)
Eugene (or Oregon in general, for that matter) gets so little representation here on BL for such an awesome drug scene.

BrodieMan13 said:
It'd be cool to show a fellow Bluelighter around.:)
I agree, unfortunately I've met very few bluelighters:\ . There's so many people here I'd love to meet and pick their brain.
I don't really do much traveling, and I'm pretty broke atm, but I'd be glad to take you up on that if I ever get my bum ass out of chicago:|
Have you checked out the oregon roll call thread?

^<Big Bad Frown>
Yes, I have. It's pretty sad lookin'. Mostly everybody that answered lives... well, not here. We Oregonians are a scattered lot.
But yeah, if Bluelight gets organized enough, we should totally hold a Bluelight Con. I'd like to speak with GenericMind, MazDan, Lacey K, and way too many others to name. <Sigh>... that would be awesome...