Do you test your pills?

• Yes

Votes: 30 25.9%
  • No

Votes: 86 74.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
serotoninstorm said:
^If you bought from EZ-Test, Bluelighter's get a discount of 20% - brings the total to around $16USD.

Coupon code: bluelight

I did use the discount code, the EZ test marquis is €20.00 and with the discount comes to €16.00

Which converted to dollars was $23.78

schmangle said:
Desperately want a testing kit, but this is equally balanced by the fact that I don't want to put myself on any "watch" list when it comes through customs. This sounds totally paranoid, but you just never know... I live in a country with very strict drug penalties and prefer to lurk as far under the radar as possible.

Numerous friends were supposed to bring me a kit in their luggage, but have never quite got it together.

After a lot of crappy pills (and the piss testing in clubs), i've pretty much given up on e for the time being. :(

I'm totally paranoid about watch lists, too! I've been thinking about it for a long time and really want a test kit though :\

word of mouth from people i trust know a good roll from a bad one is good enough for me.

I don't do anything hardly at all anymore so I do test what I get. I have been lucky - never really had anything other than real speedy stuff. But back when I did it a lot - I would say half and half. Most the time I would find stuff while I was out... and usually didn't test. Wanted to ROLL!

No but id like too :)
Half the fun imho is not really knowing what your getting so you cant determine the outcome of the night.

I have been rolling since 2001 with a 1 1/2 year gap in there somewhere and have only started testing my stuff this year....

doyley said:
No but id like too :)
Half the fun imho is not really knowing what your getting so you cant determine the outcome of the night.

I dont think it's fun when you cop a pill that mind fucks you when your in the middle of a club and would rather be peaking!!! All that did was piss me off for about an hour :X

But then thats my fault for not testing....

I figured by the number of time I rolled and the number of time I will be rolling this summer a test kit would be a pretty nice investment.

I test pills for myself and for friends. Its fun! I was sick of getting meth bombs all the time, so I bought myself a kit. I also use pill reports all the time. I've never actually done a report, but I find the site extremely useful.

I voted no, because I have not yet had the pleasure of testing my pills.

I have every intention of getting a test kit in the near future though, but since rolling at the moment isn't really practical, it'll have to wait. Definitely a must have though!

I don't eat pills anymore -- if I do roll (which I've been reserving for special occasions after going too crazy with pills last summer) it's molly. You can taste it and know if it's legit or not; plus, I always get it from friends that have already taken it.

When I used to take rolls all the time, I tested them when a kit was around, but I never personally had a test kit. Again, I usually got them from friends that had tried them out (I know I still should have tested them).

Nope..

I wish I could, but it's definitely not possible with my living environment (ex Parents)

:\

^The reagent comes in a very tiny bottle. If you have a friend that you can pay to buy a testing kit for you (and have it mailed to their respective home/PO Box), it's very easy to hide in your room (or anywhere else for that matter). It's worth every bit of effort.

serotoninstorm said:
^The reagent comes in a very tiny bottle. If you have a friend that you can pay to buy a testing kit for you (and have it mailed to their respective home/PO Box), it's very easy to hide in your room (or anywhere else for that matter). It's worth every bit of effort.

Oh thanks alot, I didn't know that. :)

I've been wanting one, so I'll do what I can to get one now. :D