• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Do you tell your doctor you smoke pot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
my GP basically said its safe, but may cause anxiety
my psych is fine with me smoking it, but my psych accepts my responsible recreational drug experimentation, and i have discussed acid trips with her, she also admited to doing hash(in the 60's when she had um, whats it called, oh yeah finished medical school) in her soup, bitch won't give me benzo's cept temazepam

I told my doctor, and although I smoke pretty much every day, I said I smoke once or twice a month, as I didn't want to be stigmatized as a stereotypical "pothead" and have the doc refuse me medications that I need for constant moderate back pain. neither the nurse or the doctor didn't seem to care or be surprised, I've never smoked a cig in my life, and almost never drink alcohol, so I don't think they were concerned.
My doctor is a super cool person, very understanding, and really has the patients best interest at heart. I got really lucky that I was able to get connected with this doc so quickly after my old doc left his practice.

This thread is turning into a discussion of whether or not admitting cannabis use harms your prospects of being prescribed psychoactives, which is not what BL is for. I'm going to close it, any objectors are welcome to shoot me a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.