• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

DO You Smoke Resin?

Do you smoke resin (the black tarry stuff left in the pipe)?

• I'll smoke resin even if if other cannabis is available

Votes: 244 12.5%
  • I'll smoke resin without hesitation, but only if no other cannabis else is available

Votes: 627 32.2%
  • I'll smoke resin occasionally, but only if there is nother cannabis available

Votes: 721 37.0%
  • I will never smoke resin

Votes: 323 16.6%
  • I don't even smoke cannabis

Votes: 35 1.8%

• Total voters
Hell yea! Resin gets me pretty stoned if I do say so myself, a great alternative if you have no flower.

I have on occasion traded bud for a nice ball of resin. When I went to uni last year I flipped with my roomie after he cleaned mine and his bong and threw all the resin in the bin. He was like 'it doesn't do anything its just rubbish' following week i scrape my bucket and give him a try and hes never thrown it away since.

Resin is one of the main reasons i love my bucket so much, other than better efficency (cant afford a vape, i know its the best) collects lovely resin that you don't get with joints and blunts. Its like recycling :D

I have on occasion traded bud for a nice ball of resin. When I went to uni last year I flipped with my roomie after he cleaned mine and his bong and threw all the resin in the bin. He was like 'it doesn't do anything its just rubbish' following week i scrape my bucket and give him a try and hes never thrown it away since.

Resin is one of the main reasons i love my bucket so much, other than better efficency (cant afford a vape, i know its the best) collects lovely resin that you don't get with joints and blunts. Its like recycling :D

If you smoke weed then you can afford a vape & it'll save you money after a few weeks, as well as your health.

Only will if I'm out of weed, other than that hell no. It might be called resin but that isn't what it is, it's actually just tar. Resin is what you get off maijuana to make hash.

I like to roll my resin balls around in crystal so it hardens up, loses its stickiness and gets you even more high. I like the taste and effects of resin

Resigned from smoking "resign" when I turned 16. I highly recommend this to others.

Smear it in resin and then roll that turd in crystals and smoke that bitch and lie down

Its not what you want to have to do but when the chips are down Im not gonna walkl around sober all day and not smoke it. I think your a little off if youd rather go sober. I feel like its a strong at at very first fades in strength quickly and the buzz is gone fast.I don'ty get a headache i hate the smell but honestly like that taste a little

You should try a coffe grinder for your buds and get the crystals together every once in a while for a little anniversary celebration. Roll your dube in them and smoke it in the dark for a little you time.

only for medical value, not to get a buzz, and only when im out of my tripple A green,
i actually find resin can give me a stronger, albiet shorter buzz then weed, i mostly give away my resin,