Do you remember your first post?

Damn horse u were a grumpy bastard weren't you (HUGZ)
smile.gif

Oh and Thoth.. Im nulling you into a false sense of security and then I'm gonna kick the crap out of you dude.!!! hehehe
smile.gif

AIGHT! BIATCH!
*wipes tear from eye*
Memories... in the corner of my mind.....

Shit I can't even find my first thread. I guess its around somewhere.
------------------
Dancing, the eternal quest to mash my ankles into dust.

Haste: Good to see you set the trend with idle ramblings from early on
smile.gif

------------------
Everyone knows cool hit it's peak in 1974.

beh...i must suck with this search button thingy...earliest i can find i about the bluelighter partee last january...and a few yaki threads...that really aren't interesting
smile.gif

i'm just pissing myself laffing at bunny's first thread....
**huggz** bunny...sorry for biting yer head off dude
smile.gif

and its all the more funnier when i think that the first thing i read of bunny's was a post about dxm, the first time i met him, he was on it
wink.gif

------------------
...got a place for watching that will paint pictures and colour lights...
------------------

dead link
That was mine....name was spelled differently tho, cos of a password screwup....
Ahhhh what an excited annoyin lil newbie I was *LOL* Can't believe how far I've come since then - damn I sure made up for lost time.....and tis so weird thinkin bout how i didn't know all mah buddies then....
Hahaha can't believe I was scared to try pills a second time, since I thought my first one was so good that any others wouldn't compare...hahahahahaha....boy was I wrong *LOL*

Last edited by a moderator:
And its all the more funnier when i think that the first thing i read of bunny's was a post about dxm, the first time i met him, he was on it
*Falls off chair from laughing so hard*

god knows. i found this and this tho, which are pretty funny.
[This message has been edited by johnboy (edited 30 November 2001).]

mmmm - i'm just wondering what exactly johnboy has to hide in that second thread he posted...? Seems awful strange that he had to edit it now some 2 years after its creation.. Maybe he was showing his khandi history - cause we all know he had one
wink.gif

if all our first posts could be as good as mine
smile.gif
its all downhill from there...
dead link
smile.gif

------------------
"in essence, its all good"

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine is lost, it was in the old meetup forums. Oh well. All I can remember is some of you were going on about Penguins, and I instantly knew that I'd know Chaos Butterfly and CyZilla, I just didn't know which of the crowd they were
smile.gif

--
MDMA-4-ALL (And a trip down memeory lane for me)

This might be my first post - rather controversial really. Strangely, this is the only post I can find where I have "Greenlighter Status"...
[This message has been edited by babydoc_vic (edited 01 December 2001).]

Hahahaha rbb I think I met bunny under those conditions as well/
smile.gif

This all brings back some nice memories
smile.gif

Well this is my first reply so i guess you guys can all see the url
[ 05 December 2001: Message edited by: DJ Syntrax ]

my first post was as my first name, and it was whinging about how newbies were treated. needless to say I changed my name after that :)
{edit: this was a silly thread to bump cause most of the links don't work. and I'm about to do a purge so most of everyone's first posts won't be here. don't mind me.}
[ 16 June 2002: Message edited by: miss apple ]