Do you remember your first post?

B

blufluffybunny

I know the old bluelight stuff isnt around, but do you guys remember or can u find your first post on the new bluelight! In a test to see how well we can all use the search button, show us all your first post... I will make u laff with my first two!
smile.gif
MY FIRST POST -----> http://www.bluelight.ru/ubb/Forum35/HTML/000236.html
smile.gif
MY SECOND POST -----------> http://www.bluelight.ru/ubb/Forum35/HTML/000240.html
smile.gif
*giggles*
smile.gif
Shit thats funny....
[ 17 June 2002: Message edited by: Jakoz ]

dead link
Not my first post, but my first mark on bluelight. i joined with complete class. True soap opera style. Still haven't heard from A2Es btw.
------------------
sucky...sucky... five dolla.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahaha... I chastised the bunny. Luckily he didn't kick the shit out of me when I met him
wink.gif
How times change eh? Much respekt to tha bunny.
Horse... Your thread contains replys where johnboy actually uses smiley faces and words like 'rawk.' I must have missed that phase
wink.gif
Its touching, it really is...
My first post: dead link
Wanking on about the matrix, and sounding pretentious. What really has changed?
[ 17 June 2002: Message edited by: Jakoz ]

My first post was under a different user name (Utopia). For those interested, this means that I actually registered on 20th August 2000, and I have 3 more posts than my Pleonastic name shows...
As for my first post - it must have been cleared in the Aus Meetups cleanup that happened a while ago, because there's no record of any posts by my previous name...

My first post was me asking about Every Picture Tells a Story 19 or 20 i believe.
i think i asked a question about if the party was still going ahead or not, without using the search botton and realising that there already was a thread about that topic.
so Mr.Horse replied to my post and told me off. he said that cause it's my first post, he'll let me delet it myself. hehe. fully.
you r one nasty mofo horsey!
wink.gif

so i ended up deleting my first ever post.

i was looking for a lift for the little BL fundraising bush party
i see not much has changed for me really
oh thanks nezo again...
smile.gif

------------------
may contain traces of peanuts

Did anyone else notice on bfb's first post that he was a Bluelighter and his second post that he wasa GreenLighter?
FREAKY SHIT MAAAAN..
dead link
------------------
We could learn a lot from Crayons: Some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but we have to learn how to live in the same box.

Well my first ever post was in meetups when that Ganesha party was on last yr, but it got deleted.
To everyone who I hung around with that night etc, thanks for a great time, you all know who you are.
smile.gif

I remember my first post under my first nick Wurzle. Something about books I think. My first post as nezo? can't remember, but I was prolly rude and a bit of a guideline nazi...
ah..yes I still remember the bubblefish post - threatening to steal cars I think hahaha!!!
But what I do remember is how nervous I was with my first post:
"will people read my post?"
"will these cool people like me?"
"am I going to get raped?"
"is anyone going to reply?"
ah, how it's changed...now I couldn't give a shit
wink.gif

------------------
Shut up. If I wanted to listen to an arsehole, I would have farted.

I was just telling someone about my first post the other day.
It was around April 1999 & I had been a lurker for a while, I decided to post under the name 'pill muncha' (bad I know.. I know..). I asked about plugging!!! hehehee (only it was called shafting then)
Oh the shame... needless to say, not a single of the 20 or so Bluelighters there were at the time answered me
frown.gif
(because they knew I was a random and randoms who asked about plugging weren't anymore welcome then than they are now LOL... yes, I was expected to search)
I reappeared as 'mona' not very long after that.

OH MY GAWD OH MY GAWD!!!
Guys, you won't believe this. My first encounter with Bluelight was way long ago, and my nick was insanityhadme...LOL, I was so inditmated I don't think I ever got to become a bluelighter in that nick...I believe that nick is still a greenlighter in status...wow I can't believe it goes back all the way to the beginning of the year! I was a lurker, until sometime one day in august I registered as CrimsonQueen...
What a laugh, this is truly my first post and encounter with bluelight, 17th of January, 2001: dead link
I can't believe how stupid I sounded!
------------------
"You, are my Crimson Queen." - biggles

Alot of my early post were mainly short and sweet and mainly in meetup threads.
My first two real post were the following two threads I started.
dead link dead link
"Hugz to you all" I actually wrote this??
biggrin.gif
Just in case you all thought I was always jaded. But over time you can see my transformation into the jaded prik that I am
smile.gif

And Horsey, we've had some scuffles over time and they've all been your fault you moody bitch
wink.gif

------------------
"See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis,
and only enough blood to run one at a time."
-- Robin Williams

*wipes away tear*
damn it..I'm getting nostalgic over some of these old threads...ah, how Social misses the Plastikman.
------------------
Shut up. If I wanted to listen to an arsehole, I would have farted.

yeah.
and there is even a post by "the corinthian"!
awweeee. how plur.