• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Do you regret doing LSD/Did it improve your life?

Do you regret doing LSD/Did it improve your life?

• It's one of the best things that ever happened to me

Votes: 57 64.8%
  • I was satisfied with the experience and I would not take it back

Votes: 28 31.8%
  • I'm indifferent, I don't care if I never experienced it

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • I regret it, If I could, I would take it back

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I had a horrible experience and wish I had never taken it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
It's unlikely that there'll be many people on here who've had bad experiences - thus the poll isn't a true reflection by any stretch - it'd be more interesting to actually poll a statistically valid population with a similar poll.

I am aware! but it's not like I can reach out to everyone who's done it. I don't think there's any drug forum that wouldn't be biased.

Anyways, if anyone is interested, my little surveys motivated me to make a bigger survey. So, try and get people to do this survey. It'll be cool how we could make graphs and compare drugs on a bigger scale in the future. http://www.drugstudy.tk

^ It wasn't meant as snide criticism, just an observation that it wouldn't be meaningful in any way data wise.

LSD is one of the things that reminds me why I don't want to die anymore. I absolutely love this molecule. I take it too much tough, so much that it won't work on me anymore. I need to take a big break from it but when I have it I can't stop myself from taking it.

lsd/dob are best thing ever in my life.I would not trade these life chaning trips for nothing in the world.My life is so much better now,thank you acid,I love you :)

LSD is a party drug for me. I don't get into high doses because of its length and abrasiveness. I credit LSD with helping me remember what pure "FUN" means. That's priceless. But spiritually or whatever, not much.

LSD to me has just been euphoria so far. I love the stuff.

I have yet to have a spiritual, insightful, terrifying, or bad experience. So I'd say I haven't taken enough to participate in this thread. :) Although, if I had to choose right now, I'd say indifferent or satisfied.