• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Do you regret doing LSD/Did it improve your life?

Do you regret doing LSD/Did it improve your life?

• It's one of the best things that ever happened to me

Votes: 57 64.8%
  • I was satisfied with the experience and I would not take it back

Votes: 28 31.8%
  • I'm indifferent, I don't care if I never experienced it

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • I regret it, If I could, I would take it back

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I had a horrible experience and wish I had never taken it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

sheepie

Bluelighter
Overall, do you regret doing LSD? I'm not asking if you would do it again or not, just how you think it affected you and your overall opinion on it.

Thanks

Last edited:
I definitely do not regret doing LSD.

It made things strange, though. :)

I have to go for #2 with LSD.

I've only taken it later n in my psychedelic career and thus my most meaningful experiences were with other materials.

The #1 answers for me are Mushrooms and MDMA.

LSD has provided me lots of wonderful thoughts revelations, and sensual delights but it didn't have the effect of my previously mentioned 2 when I used them in my late teens.

However my favorite true psychedelic these days is LSD.

Don't expect to get unbiased results on a forum that is home to psychedelic drug enthusiasts. ;)

Last edited:
HMMM, this thread looks oddly similar to one on another site? HMMMM. lol. Just fuxin' with ya'. But yes this will be very biased based on where this question was asked. Of course it's changed my life for the better and would never regret those experiences, or any upcoming ones for that matter.

Hells yeah, LSD use has been one of the most interesting parts of what has been a pretty interesting life, if I do say so myself.

Then again, I don't genuinely know what kind of person I would have been for the past 20 years if I'd never tried it. ;)

i think LSD is one of the major discoveries of our time - up there with the auto, electric light, etc.. :)

i went with option 1.

It was a mind opening and life changing experience.

DMT, ketamine, mushrooms/psilacetin, i would put all those under option 1.

Changed my life completely. Not doing LSD, but discovering psychedelics and the things they have showed me.

I love acid. I could live without it, but I'm glad it's there when I need it.

Number 2. In the end it and other psychedelics haven't given much to me. Perhaps I haven't been open to what they might give, perhaps my mind is not mature enough, at only 20 (perhaps "giving" is the wrong word for whatever might happen as well). Still they've been part of a number of very interesting evenings and inspired interesting thoughts.

All of the previous LSD experiences were positive and helpful but the last one about 3 years ago was life-changing. I have seen the world with renewed faith and purpose ever since.

LSD makes me worry about what people think of me. My words turn into mush and babble and that just makes it that much worse. It's the only drug that makes me afraid to admit that I'm on, and I always feel like if I open my mouth, it'll be completely obvious.

I don't regret the LSD experience, I already told myself I'd try everything. But it sure didn't help me as a person at all. If anything I despise what it did to me. I was bound to try LSD eventually, but the experience was something I really wouldn't mind never having in my entire life.

For three years passively and a year and a half actively, I have been wanting to try LSD and still have not had the opportunity (largely regional, I live in a bad place for psychedelic drugs. Might find some mushrooms here or there, which I am experienced with)

Along the search for LSD I found mushrooms, who've proven time and time again to be a state of mind worth returning to, worth exploring.

Even if I never find LSD (unlikely) just the search for it gave me something worthwhile and profound. I am going to take this as a good sign for the future ;D

I chose "I was satisfied with the experience and I would not take it back" because though my first acid trip was amazing, I've had other psychedelics leave me with more positive change that did improve my life. Acid was mostly recreational for me.

LSD makes me worry about what people think of me. My words turn into mush and babble and that just makes it that much worse. It's the only drug that makes me afraid to admit that I'm on, and I always feel like if I open my mouth, it'll be completely obvious.

I don't regret the LSD experience, I already told myself I'd try everything. But it sure didn't help me as a person at all. If anything I despise what it did to me. I was bound to try LSD eventually, but the experience was something I really wouldn't mind never having in my entire life.
I would only want to do it on my own, or with friends I trust absolutely.

"worry" and "afraid" are the last words I would want to be associating with an acid trip.

It's unlikely that there'll be many people on here who've had bad experiences - thus the poll isn't a true reflection by any stretch - it'd be more interesting to actually poll a statistically valid population with a similar poll.