• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Do You Reget The Money Youve Spent On Drugs?

I don't think I'd want to know the exact ammt...I'd probably wind up blasting a gram at once BC I'd be so depressed. I know that it is faaar beyond the amount that I could make now in a year even if I saved every cent it would be like 15 years worth of buying drugs AMD the only thing having to show for it is some trackmarks, addiction, and for some reason tons of clothes lol. Drugs and clothes mainly BC I got a decent settlement from the ins company when some dumb girl too busy on her phone blasted into me and nearly totaled my car that I had worked hard to pay for just months earlier. Car my gf and I were smashed at like 20mph but it felt like fifty..

Anyways, got the settlement and spent lots on stupid stuff.

I only regret buying overpriced hashish for everyday use, which I would have been better of not smoking in the first place.
- and also the tobacco that I used to mix it with.
Thankfully, that time is long gone.

Another dead one - may you rise again! :p

I do regret money I spent on useless shit that doesn't work for me. The stuff I got and couldn't use or found too unpractical to do so and that's lying round good for nothing now..
As long as it's effective and efficient I don't regret. But that's me... And I didn't spend that much actually. Luckily never had an addiction, cause that certainly changes the outcome...