• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Do you re-dose? And why?

Depends on the situation. e.g. tonight I'm going to a show but mostly just to see the main 2 hour set of an international DJ. so I'll just have 1 cap of around 150mg and then go home to sleep

however if it was a festival and I wanted to go all night I'd go MDMA then 2cb or LSD an hour later or so

otoh if I was at a house party having a bender or whatever, I would prefer mdma with a redose. the hangover from mdma redosing is pretty bad for me these days though, fucking anxiety, headache and scatterbrain etc. much worse than mdma alone or mdma+2cb.

That is because re-dosing increases serotonin neurotoxicity. If you are going to do redose though, do it within the first 1.5 hours after your initial dose and no later.

The thread is specifically about MDMA.

afterlyfestyle was inquiring about how much, when, and why we redose.

He makes a good point though, at times it can be better to "re"dose with a different drug altogether instead of basically pressing the same button over and over again and expecting better results. Some 2C-B or GHB on the comedown can easily extend the roll by a few hours.

He makes a good point though, at times it can be better to "re"dose with a different drug altogether instead of basically pressing the same button over and over again and expecting better results. Some 2C-B or GHB on the comedown can easily extend the roll by a few hours.

I completely agree.

I apologized because for some reason, my brain took "What are we redosing and how often?" as a literal question even with the rest of his post being read, that part stuck out to me as if it was a literal confusion.

I've never had 2C-B but 2C-D is fantastic when you're coming down. Significantly extends the roll without coloring it too much.

Cocktails like 2cb follow by MD followed by more 2cb and some stimulants can have rough comedowns but I find B come down to be mild. The MD is ok as do 120 mg and then it's not all that often just now and again. I find 2cb doesn't give as bad come down and so I can use it more often than MDMA say every few weeks vs once every two months. Now without the meth the comedown is rather mild and only a small dose of benzo's with a little MXE/K at home just a nice way to relax and ride the comedown.

Some RC's have very little come down but the experience can be difficult like 4 HO DPT, well at least for me, while your high but it's a pretty quick come down not 12 hours like meth. I find pure MD almost sedating and very much big grin couch lock. 2cb is more stimulating and adds to the roll plus adds a visual element. MXE and benzo's are just good for comedowns period. Not that this kind of drug freak fest is safe unless you do small amounts of each substance and don't go overboard. Even then it's still none to safe.

i have only re-dosed on E tabs, not MDMA.
But if you take 150mg as a first bomb, ghow much and when is it good to re-dose?

Magickat and badrobot those are your words/'logic' not mine.

Go back and have a look at the old ed threads is all I'm saying. The proof is there. There are so many rules now, dosage rules, redose rules, three month rules, and the lame thing is the fools sprouting these rules don't actually practice wha they are so happy to preach.

You sound like a child quoting a children's movie, folley. People actually listen to you, it's unbelievable, such knowledge, such experience..

Last edited:
Proof of what? i just don't understand what's so lame about having clear established guidelines on how to use MDMA relatively safely.

^ Seriously. That's like saying we shouldn't have any driving laws. Sure, the majority of people would still get to their destination safely but the number of accidents would rise dramatically.

If you have such a problem with these "rules" why don't you start a thread detailing the problems you've noticed? Or are you just content with complaining about what other people do?

and a 3d re-dose? is that to much? i mean the brain is pretty drained already after one re-dose..?

Its ideal to stop after the redose. As you said, the brain is pretty drained of serotonin after the one redose. Further dosing adds to the comedown and to the neurotoxicity without doing much in the way of the roll itself.