• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

do you portray a drug user image?

I would assume I'm an odd sight. 6'4, 195 pounds. Long blonde surfur boy hair, constant red eyes, and I walk very lumbersome. I'd have to say I'm your stereotypical california beach stoner.

Grim said:
Ehhh, your from europe and you call it soccer? I thought this was just a piece of amazing American logic here.

I just call it soccer cos I don't want the americans to think that I am riotting for their boring sport instead than cos of the king of sports :D

F. C. PORTO 4ever :)

this is a good thread. My friend and I in class the other day where looking around to find the drug users. And we even mentioned if people looked at us they wouldnt think we used drugs. Shes a pretty girl who does well in school and Im dress like a prep. So I would say no, i dont portrey it. Unless of course, im faded then i look like it :)

*edit I also am very nice and overly polite to people so everyone just thinks im the nice kid , when really im the most badas mother fucker!

My appearance is unconventional...semi hippie, since I wear hemp jewelry and sometimes tye-dye...red lenses, sometimes almost grunge...people either think I am your typical stoner/acidhead and others think I am 100% innocent...with people that know me they think I am just weird as shit and don't need drugs or that I am weird cuz I do drugs.

I find that most people after being aquainted with me ask have I done acid LOL. Usually these are people who have done it themselves before. Their reason for asking me is they say that "You are just kind of eccentric but I can't quite put my finger on it"... 8)

When my boss asked me about acid...she never asked but I could tell what she was getting at when she told me about trying it once. I noticed she asked me on one of those days were I had tripped the day before and had a nice afterglow and my pupils were dialated all day and I was a bit spaced and more energetic than usual. I told her I did it once long ago LOL...she probably knows better tho, but I just can't outright say it you know? 8) hehehe

FisheyeLens %)

when you first look at me you wouldent think so... i fly under the radar in that way.. but after you get to know me.. you will realize my memory is completely shot ((its not from weed)) i also have a really weird additude but ive always had that

the only reason some people know im involved in stuff is because some kids that i chill with are stupid and dont lay low... but if im by myself you would think im not only not a drug user.. but an upstanding member of society that works to better his life...

^

people have said the same thing about me... being excentric and having a very odd mentality... the ammount of cid i use to drop is insanity... my boss said to my girlfriend today

"i like him.. hes got a off the wall personality... but his memory is shot"

Well . . .

Well I used to look like a huge stoner.... dreadlocks, hemp, tie die, festival tees, old jeans etc. I also have my ears gauged to 3/4in and 1/2in. Then i cut my dreads in an attempt to not draw attention and i looked at myself in the mirror and it screamed tweaker.... probably because thats what i like to do with alot of my time lol. Another mistake.... cutting the dreads ,because now my eyes can be easily seen in their many states. Also the lack of hair drew attention to my now, slightly sunk in cheeks.... which also pulled attention to all the weight i had lost. But i try and counter these with nice clothes... but it does no good.... the pupils give me away every time.

well, even before i used drugs, people used to tell me i looked like a stoner.

Whoever mocked the Walker Texas Ranger Lever, You're gunna get it. That thing kicked ass!

I don't know, back when I was a big pothead, people, without a doubt, no questions asked, knew. I was the typical pothead, grateful dead shirts, spaced out so hard I'd be paying attention to what you said last week as I was talking to you, giggled at basically everything then stared frightened/knowingly , and had no idea what was going on. Ever. God, those were the days.

Nowadays, I look good/straight-edge to administration (Just yesterday the guidance counseller said I don't strike him as a drug user) but everywhere I go, I'm asked to buy/sell drugs.

I think everyone I know knows, it's kind of hard not to figure it out after knowing me for a long time. I'm generally unstable, and, being a low-level addict, I'm always on drugs.

So, in closing, I used to, still do, but only kinda.

mew151 said:
well, even before i used drugs, people used to tell me i looked like a stoner.

that use to happen to me too, i was at lunch in 8th grade once and a few kids i knew came up to me and asked i i was coked up.

I look a bit too much like I'm on something and people do ask me unsolicited questions. Questions like "Hey, think you can score some oxy's?" or "Hey, think you got any weed you can sell me?".

its a constant were ever I go that people think junkie, they are often surprised

if i didn't have my really long hippy hair, then you wouldn't be able to tell.. but i don't like cutting it, so meh

I look messy and stoned but I live next to two uni's so most people walking about where I live look like that too, I wear green/brown stuff and indian wrist and neck stuff (my mummy brings it back for me), look pretty spaced out and smell of coconut.

not at all....for some reason i give off the impression that i'm all innocent and oblivious to certain things....some people freak out when they see me drunk or even a lil tipsy! i dunno where that comes from, but ya...not your "stereotypical" idea of what a drug user looks like
<3mE*

I'd have to say yes... I guess I put off a "headie" image and most people can guess I use pyschedelics. My friends all call me "E-Tard" but that probably more because they all know how I get at shows. I often get asked by random people if I have weed, E or pharmies for sale but with the scene I'm involved with and the city I live in thats not too unusual.

Unless I wave my drugs in someone's face they usually think I'm a non-user. So I let them keep thinking that.

It's the glasses, people tend to assume I'm smart, law abiding and ignorant about drugs.