• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

do you portray a drug user image?

Yeah, i look like a fuckin pothead. Ive got long hippie hair. I wear a cool woven hoodie, and my eyes are always red. but i dont give a fuck.

nope ... i even look straight-edge to some people, or at least pass for a generic law-abiding white guy quite well. I enjoy playing the part, especially when I'm jammed to high heaven .. its fun to test limits of how far you can go without people knowing.

Most people are very surprised to hear i do any type of drugs. a lot of people are surprised that i even smoke cigarettes.

gugglebum said:

Duuuuuuuude ... you look like a big-time cocaine trafficker from a really bad Chuck Norris movie.

No doubt. That suit looks like something Scarface would wear, I like it.

I'd love to wear that and sniff coke, I usually just put on a Hawaiian shirt and some white Don Johnson slacks.

Not at all. People don't even think I use anything when I tell them, its funny :)

If you look close enough you can tell that my mind is blank, but I dress like a preppy white American boy. Sometimes too much so, just to fit in with the people inside the matrix.

I looking nothing like your sterotypical drug user, I hold down a full time job which involves wearing a suit to work 6 days a week, the majority of my friends have never touched a drug and never will. I like people not knowing that I do drugs... its my business and I want to keep it that way!

from just looking at me you would have no idea i have done drugs. im usualyl always well dressed. apart from my eyebrow stud.

I don't look like a typical drug user either. A jack-of-many trades through much of my life. Whether it's looking on the up and up for mainstream society, job, or school.....to more...... [druggy/lower income society/casual/alternative] with various types of jeans and pants, t-shirts, and sometimes I wear a baseball cap (usually backwards) so the visor part won't block my sight of vision.

Duuuuuuuude ... you look like a big-time cocaine trafficker from a really bad Chuck Norris movie.

....reminds me of something sorta funny...Conan O'brien briefly did skits with a lever, which he used as a torturing device on the audience. Everytime he pulled the lever, you were forced to watch a clip from Chuck Norris"Texas Ranger" which of courses would always involve the most lame scenarios and worst acting imaginable.

Ed_Gein said:
....reminds me of something sorta funny...Conan O'brien briefly did skits with a lever, which he used as a torturing device on the audience. Everytime he pulled the lever, you were forced to watch a clip from Chuck Norris"Texas Ranger" which of courses would always involve the most lame scenarios and worst acting imaginable.

That was the SHIT!

Anyway on topic, I have met alot of people lately who
"Look like drug users"
Just to look like drug users....POSERS....

I have piercings and most def look like I live on the fringe...but ...I'm concious that people might think that so I stay well composed and well spoken unless I'm at a club/party/my house.

There's nothing wrong with being well groomed-fitting nice clothes and tattoos and piercings....

In fact people form a judgement when looking at me (Ohh BAAD GUY) and after a short conversation or mr holding the door or smiling at thier kids they prob think "Oh GEE....What a nice young boy";)

.........JJ

i am a really big pothead and everyone says that i look like a one, even my parents. got the long hair and a goatee, almost always wearing a hat with rasta colors on it and a thing that looks like a pot leaf. people tell me i look like jesus without my hat on. blunt jesus if you will. http://community.webshots.com/photo/213968098/213977888qzQlGz i'm a pretty big drug fiend, love my drugs:D

Depends. Some people tell me I look really innocent, then others ask me for drugs when walking down the street.
Most people that know me, know. Only a small # knows to what extent tho.

I guess I must look like a complete innocent when it comes to drugs (unless I wear my t-shirt with a big weed leaf on it). Once I went to a prty where there were a whole bunch of people from my school. One asked me if I wanted a joint and I'm like, sure. Then a whole bunch of people got heaps excited that they were going to get me stoned... I guess because it seemed so out of character.

a lot of people know i use and all i have to say is watch what you say. and if you ever distribute, shut the fuck up, keep it out of school, and watch who u sell to, and never tell who your source is, unless its your best friends and you biggest buyers.

pullacone said:
I wouldn´t say that I look like a drug user. Apart from my eyebrow bar, I think I look pretty straight. Most people have no idea I heavily smoke pot. I guess I don´t want people to know.

Judge for yourself =D

51184DSC00359-med.JPG

LOL ill be agreeing that you look like a cocaine lord....BWAHHHAHAHH
very nice picture ! =D

I look like your typical stoner :D . I have this dread tam Long red hair down to my shoulders stoner pants and a wide array of t shirts Che, Lenin, Bulldog cafe amsterdam, Anti nazi,311 t shirts basically the stoner lefists look lmao

I wouldn't say I look like the stereotype of a stoner/druggie or whatever but I do look high or fucked up a big amount of the time...so quite a few people assume that I use drugs.

im little, blond, blue eyed, look about 16 (im 19) and wear a lot of pink.. people never ever suspect my love of rolling.

In fact I was actually at the supermarket with mum the other day having a slurpee and my mum was like "amy that food colouring is bad foor you!" and the lady on the counter goes "aww she'll get on a sugar high! it'll be so cute!"

if only they knew...