• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

do you portray a drug user image?

No not intensionally but I'm sure there r people that look at me and would guess that use drugs but, at the same time I'm sure there r people that look at me and oukd guess that I don't use drugs. Even though I am holding one eye closed as I'm typing this message !! LOL !!

Not at all.
Which was great a few years back during the height of my cocaine addiction. I literally lived 2 separate lives, no one had a clue.

I don't at all. My one dealer is CONVINCED that I always pick up for someone else as he said I would never ever be looked at as a druggie. No wonder I've never had a run-in with cops of any kind over anything ever. I can and do drive drunk, tripping, psychotic or just out of it and just cruise through road block where every car in front is pulled over and then the person behind me also hahaha. Being somewhat over weight (15kg) and on stimulants is the best cover...

I try not to portray the image, but generally people know by the way I carry myself I guess. Really only other addicts know like we have a radar or something. But to a non drug user I pretty good at disguising myself

When I'm clean and sober people would never think that I used to smoke crack. But when I was smoking crack, everyone knew by my burnt lips and I looked not good at all, especially when I would go on a few days binge.

I unwittingly have done for a long period of time in the past, but am trying to erase that and move towards a more credible type standing as someone who's recovered, learnt from their errors and no longer moves like that.

I did for a good while in my late teens and 20’s but since then I’ve been trying my damn well hardest not to. It’s not the easiest to do but I try not to.

Im pretty sure people can tell that im on drugs, i take dissociatives and psychedelic alot. Im always kind and respectful towards people and i make them laugh, so they accept me just fine. But i dont talk about my drug use to anyone at all really outside of my girlfriend and Bluelight.

When i was a kid i was more vocal about my drug use and tried to get more people into LSD and whatnot, but as i got older i kinda stopped that amd realized it made me look like a nut. Unless i can tell a person is obviously into that sorta stuff id engage in conversations about psychs.

Used to take a lot of benzodiazepines and synth cannabinoids so you could damn well tell when I wasn’t there. When I take benzo’s now I either fall asleep or that’s me zonked for the day.

At least with the stuff I mess around with now it’s quite hard to tell unless I mix them (Pregab and odd time Tapentadol). Trying to stick with the Pregab once a week but when I find random Diaz hidden in my house I use them and chuck the foils.

While I certainly don't do drugs like I used to, but when I was doing them, I was all in. I pushed the envelope with most drugs I did, with the exception of alcohol which I don't particularly have an affinity for at all. I have always worked hard, treated people well, have had and continue to have many relationships that I value. I always took a certain amount of pride in the fact that no one could tell (for the most part) that I was using drugs. I have worked corporate for many years, have been in ultra professional environments for decades, and currently own my business. And I will say that I don't fall into the category of stereotypical "drug user", as it were, for sure.

I remember once, as a younger dude, that I was tripping very hard at a friend's house and we were down in the living room when my friend's Mom and Dad joined us and started to chat, something that we often did, as we all got along famously. I recall my friend's Mom saying to me, "You're such an All-American boy", and I was just struggling to contain myself because I was literally tripping my brains out. I felt guilty for a moment, but of course I got over it shortly thereafter...LOL

I do know that being careful about not sharing certain details with people is a wise move. As an example, if I told some people I know that I've owned and consumed hundreds (many) of hits of LSD, that it would change the way they perceive me because of their own biases. In the absence of them knowing, they aren't allowed to do anything other than judge me for who I am, not who they think I might based on their own biases.

Everyone is on a "need to know basis", and I'll decide what people know...