• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

do you love giving oral sex?

I love giving, but hate receiving. Guys always act shocked when I say I don't like it, but I truly don't enjoy it at all. And before anyone says it's because I haven't had the right person do it yet, I'm 100% confident it's purely the act itself that I don't like. I think it may boil down to the fact I'm extremely submissive and the thought of anyone submitting to me or trying to 'please' me, rather than use me for their own pleasure, is abhorrent to me.

But in regard to giving oral sex, I sometimes prefer it to sex itself - the rougher, the better! Being controlled in that way is a major turn-on.

Love it:) I like looking up at my husband while alternating between stroking and sucking whole talking dirty.

I love giving, but hate receiving. Guys always act shocked when I say I don't like it, but I truly don't enjoy it at all. And before anyone says it's because I haven't had the right person do it yet, I'm 100% confident it's purely the act itself that I don't like. I think it may boil down to the fact I'm extremely submissive and the thought of anyone submitting to me or trying to 'please' me, rather than use me for their own pleasure, is abhorrent to me.

But in regard to giving oral sex, I sometimes prefer it to sex itself - the rougher, the better! Being controlled in that way is a major turn-on.

what if your master or dominant was forcing you to orgasm by eating you out? would that change how you feel about it?

Maybe. It hasn't happened yet so I don't know for sure. If it was made clear that it was not for my benefit, but his, and that the act itself was purely for his pleasure (would probably help if he knows I don't like it but makes me do it anyway) then it's a possibility - who knows!

My love of sucking cock knows no bounds. Anytime I can take my husbands massive 8.5 thick cock between my lips is a good day.